Chapter 3

KandiceKardashian: Soft Glam

1,200,100 likes 

view all 24,231 comments

jbalvin: mi reina 

kimkardashian: The perfect nude @kkwbeauty

kyliejenner: HOTTIE

---

Since Jose commented on my picture, my whole comment section is going crazy so I've decided to log out and stay off the app for a couple of hours.

I have decide to come visit the baby of the family for a nice little catch up since she is keeping her pregnancy a secret. I will be honest, I am envious of all three of my sisters who are expecting children. Kylie and Khloe are pregnant, Kim has a surrogate.

I smile at how happy and carefree Kylie looks. People often forget that she's still so young, the constant bashing online is not fair to her. With our family, no matter what we do, we always get hate.

I bend down besides her and begin filming her on my phone.

"Hey beautiful." I whisper as she leans down with a smile on hr face. 

After a few minutes of me saying sweet things and talking to the baby, I stop filming and put my phone down on the table

"How are you doing?" I ask as I take off my dress, revealing my swimsuit. I lay down besides her as she leans back on her elbows.

"I feel good, life is good." She smiles while looking up to the sky with her eyes closed. "How are you?"

"I'm good, life is just busy." I close my eyes. "I guess I'm just slightly lonely."

"Why?"

I let out a short laugh, "Everyone has someone in their lives and I have no one. I've gotten to the point where I'm used to being the only single one in the family, even mom has somebody and she's like sixty."

"What about J?" Kylie asks and I sigh. "You guys were good together, it was hard seeing you go through that breakup but I think you've both matured. You should give it another shot seeing as he clearly wants to get back with you."