Chapter 73

KandiceKardashian: Tomorrow

6,430,043 likes ~ 19,094 comments

---

I am finally back from Miami after having the craziest week of my life with Luxe Lopez. At some point during the trip, we ended up on this party cruise and we spent three days getting blackout drunk.

I have never been that drunk before in my life so it was quite the experience for both Luxe and myself. As soon as I got to LA, I went to the doctors to get an immune shot which I forgot to take before partying like a college kid. After that I went to my mom's place where she was with Cristian and Jose so we set out on grabbing an early dinner.

 After that I went to my mom's place where she was with Cristian and Jose so we set out on grabbing an early dinner

I smile as we take a picture with Salt Bae. I didn't know that Jose would be bringing us to his restaurant but I'm glad that he did because we got to witness salt bae do the thing that he does best, sprinkling salt.

Luckily, they were able to set us up away in a private area away from everybody else. They thankfully had highchairs which I cleaned before putting Cristian inside because I didn't want him too cooped up in his pram.

"How have you been?" Jose asks after he kisses my cheek. "How was your trip?"

"My trip was really good." My eyes twinkle as I think of everything that went down. "It was much needed so thank you for watching our little boy."

"Anytime." He smiles at me which makes me smile back.

"Now this is what I like to see." My mom states with the biggest smile. "Co-parenting at its finest."

"Mom." I whine as Jose chuckles. 

I bite into a chip which I let cool down before handing it to Cristian who makes a cheerful sound as he takes it in his hand. 

"You planning to jump back on tour?" I ask Jose because I need to organise our time between our son.

"I don't think so, I have spoken to my record label about postponing it all because I want to spend some time with my son."