Chapter 70

KandiceKardashian: Three weeks ago 

8,093,039 likes ~ disabled comments

---

Something changed that night. I don't know if he just needed to say what he said but something clicked because my lawyer called me the next morning to inform me that they had rescheduled a day for the court hearing.

Jose was present and we finally did what we were set to do.

We divorced.

Jose and I are no longer married.

I can't say that I am the happiest person ever but it is definitely a relief. The very next day after we finalised our divorce, Jose moved the rest of his stuff out of house.

I thought that Jose would want to spend more time with Cristian but he decided to go on tour. Instead of moping around about it, I decided to go back to the dark hair and start getting my life in check.

Jose was right though. I'm not the woman that I used to be, I'm better.

---

Two weeks after our divorce, I decided to take a break from everything just to take time for myself and work on my album. I've left Cristian with my mom and Jose will see him whenever he can.

I really wanted my time away to feel like a break so I flew to Miami with Luxe Lopez and we rented out a house there. She's been going through a lot so when I hit her up, she was more than willing to get out of the city.

"You look amazing." Luxe comments as she takes in my physique. "Pregnancy really did you justice, you literally have no stretch marks."

I laugh at her words, "I do, they're just not crazy big."

"How have you been doing?" Luxe asks me as she takes a seat besides me on the floor.

"I've been good." I put my phone down. "I'm a lot happier now that everything has been laid to rest. Kourtney and I still don't talk but I'm ok with that. My primary focus is Cristian and my album."