Chapter 8

KandiceKardashian: Double Date Night 

tagged: Elle, JBalvin, Maluma

5,000,000 likes ~ 23,000 comments

---

Kim and I decided to meet up to try hash things out. I don't like conflict and I was honestly so hurt that she didn't congratulate me on my song. Kim is my twin sister and I look up to her so much so not having her support really hurts.

The paparazzi are parked out the ice cream store that we are sitting on as they wait for the drama to unfold and the Keeping Up crew are with us like usual.

We don't say anything as we order our ice creams, I actually got myself a raspberry sorbet before taking a seat at the nearest table. Kim sits down opposite me a moment later and we eye eachother.

"I want to apologise for being being selfish." Kim sighs and I say nothing. "You was right, I was a total bitch about your boyfriend and the whole black hair business."

"That you were." I respond as I eat some of my sorbet which tastes like an orgasm in a cup.

"I'm sorry Kandi." She reaches for my hand and I let her hold it because I miss my twin. "I'm your older sister but I haven't been the most supportive sister and that's not right."

"What changed?" I ask as I pull my hand away.

"I am keeping up with Kandi Kardashian." We both giggle at this, "You are doing so amazing and you appear to be having so much fun. I haven't seen you this happy in such a long time and I would love to be part of your happiness."

"I would love for you to be part of that." I blink back tears. "I hate seeing what we've become, we used to be so close."

"It's so weird." Kim smiles sadly. "I guess we just got tired of people comparing us."

"We did." I nod my head. "But we shouldn't compete, not in that way atleast because we're better than that."

We end up speaking for another half hour before heading to mine for some dinner. Kim finally posted me on Instagram but what made me happy was having her support.

"You're a bitch for posting that." I laugh as I look at her instagram. "I'm never listening to Khloe again when it comes down to botox."

"You should have known." Kim laughs as we eat chinese. "Her face was frozen at her book launch."

"Uh."

---

KimKardashian: Throwback selfie, so proud of my Kandi beans

KimKardashian: Throwback selfie, so proud of my Kandi beans. Check out her song God is a Woman, it's lit. 

5,000,000 likes ~ 20,000 comments

I smile while bopping my head to Jose's song. He is performing on the The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon for the very first time and it is a huge step in his career. 

Jose is already on a high after all the fun that we had in the back of the car on the way. Let's just say that it is a good thing that he is the one of the show tonight and not me because I don't think my mum would approve of my sex hair.

 Let's just say that it is a good thing that he is the one of the show tonight and not me because I don't think my mum would approve of my sex hair

Jose is performing X with Nicky Jam who is a pretty cool dude. They have both been doing so well and it's crazy to see how Latin music has basically been taking over the world. Everybody on that spectrum have been blowing up and it's nice to see that they are getting the recognition that they deserve.

Y no te voy a negar
Estamos claros y ya
No te lo voy a negar
Estamos claros y ya (no)

Ba-ba-ba-ba-baila, placata, placata
Como ella lo mueve, sin parar, sin parar
Mis ganas de comerte ahora son más fuertes
Quiero tenerte

I start copying Jose who is doing the floss and I notice that one camera has turned to film me. I can only hope that I am doing it right or the internet will come for me.

"WOW!" Jimmy Fallon says as he comes into view, "What a performance and such great energy."

"That's my baby." I shout earning a few laughs and a few awww's from the audience that I'm sat with.

"I love you Kandi." Jose calls outs as he waves at me and I place a hand over my heart.