Chapter 26

True to her word, Khloe showed up at my house but she did not come alone. She brought Tristan along with her which only fueled my anger because he hurt my baby sister.

Jose is already in the kitchen, preparing some food for me so I'm left to deal with this dysfunctional couple.

"What are you doing here?" I direct at Tristan.

"Don't be rude." Khloe mutters as I lead them into the living room which is practically bare since Jose and I are planning to go house hunting. Seeing as everybody knows about our pregnancy, I need to make sure that we live somewhere private for my security.

"What the hell was that at moms?" Khloe asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"She almost ruined my honeymoon and now I have so many people blowing up my phone so I can't even use it." I point towards my phone which is switched off. "I'm not even at the stage where I'm allowed to be telling everyone, like imagine if something happens."

Khloe comforts me, "You need to take it easy. Remember it's still early days and this is when you need to be enjoying it because it will be hectic later on."

"Kendall is such a bitch." I roll my eyes, "Imagine if I go spilling all the tea on those basketball players that she is dating or the fact that she is pinning after Harry who is engaged."

"On that note congratulations on your pregnancy." Tristan awkwardly says while Khloe smiles at me.

I sneer at him, "Yeah and I'm hoping that Jose won't cheat on me when I'm in my third trimester

I sneer at him, "Yeah and I'm hoping that Jose won't cheat on me when I'm in my third trimester."

Khloe stands up annoyed, "Ok, that was uncalled for."

"I apologised and you told me that things were cool between us." He looks at me while getting up and I get up too.

"Well I lied, you cheated and you're only sad that you got caught."

"Oh wow. I'm really disappointed in you Kandice, we're only trying to help defuse the situation." Khloe argues and I walk past her.

"I'll see you guys out." I blankly state as I rush them out of my house.

"If you carry on acting like a bitch then you'll have no one around you." Khloe harshly says in my direction and I scoff.

"Well, atleast I won't look stupid like you do." I say before shutting the door.

Jose comes out with my food looking annoyed as he dumps it on the nearest table, spilling some of it on my carpet.

"What the hell man?" I spit out and he ignores me as he grabs his coat. "Where are you going?"

"That's your family, don't forget that." He simply state before leaving.

I rub my face as I let out a scream of frustration.

---

"NOT FILLING OUT THOSE TROUSERS ARE YOU!"

"WHERE'S THAT ASS GONE?"

I try to ignore all of the stupid comments that the paparazzi are making about my body but I won't lie it's affecting me. I'm just trying not to show it but it's getting harder to control my emotions.

I spot the person who I was looking for and luckily they have their guards with them because I forgot to call mine

"Like what's going on. I was literally taking off my makeup when you called me." My lips begin to tremble infront of my twin. "Oh Kandi."

She goes to pull me in for a hug but it's too late as I burst out crying for the whole world to see.

"Oh shit." She curses before removing her jacket and instructing her guard to block my way. "Not here Kandi cakes. Can't let them see us crying and start dragging our asses in the media."

I ignore the paparazzi as she throws her jacket over my head, shielding my face from everyone as she directs my walking. 

"Don't ruin this jacket with your tears, it cost me like twenty grand." She comments and I inwardly roll my eyes as she wraps her arm around me.

I'm just hurt because I feel as if everyone is against me. What Kendall did was wrong but nobody seems to see it from my point of view. If I went around posting all their secrets then everyone would be pissed at me but because it's Kendall, it's oh she's just a child. She's not a fucking child, she's a fucking adult who needs to take responsibility for her actions.

Kim removes her jacket as we get into her car and she quickly has it shut after she enters. She then puts on her seatbelt before turning to me.

"Ok, you don't usually cry." She looks at me concerned. "What happened?"

I begin to tell her everything and thankfully she listens to every word without saying anything.

"Kendall was totally wrong for that, I get why you hit her." She winks at me and I giggle. "You totally went Rambo on her ass. I went ham on her when I saw what she posted, she only deleted it after I confronted her about it."

"Such a bitch." I screech.

"I know right but you guys should definitely talk about it off camera and with mom as a mediator." She explains, "You should apologise to Khloe, you know how sensitive she is about the whole situation."

"She shouldn't have brought Tristan along." I try to argue my point but Kim shuts me down with a look, "He didn't need to be there."

"Apologise to Khloe and address your issues with Tristan. I don't like or trust him either but there's nothing that we can do about it now since Khloe has chosen to stay with him and he is True's dad."

"I know." I fiddle with my fingers. "I'm just pissed."

"Now what are you going to do about the pregnancy news?" I shrug my shoulders, "Have you spoken about it with Jose?"

"Well considering that he just ran out on me. No, I have not."