Chapter 37

The rest of the trip was a blur and I am just happy to be back in LA. I have been staying with Kendall just because she has no children and I don't feel like a burden when I'm with her. My joint birthday party is tomorrow and I am so ready to let loose.

I haven't spoken to Jose, I don't even think that he is even in the states so I'm not going to bother about that for now. I can't believe that he has ditched me after getting me knocked up.

Tomorrow is my birthday so I wanted to see my sisters today because I know that tomorrow is going to be hectic.

Kendall is shooting with some brand and Kylie would rather be following Travis on tour so it's just the original Kardashians. 

"So, how have you been doing?" Kourtney asks. I roll my eyes at the fact that the film crew just happened to start filming at this point.

"I've been staying with Kenny and she's been keeping me sane." I say with a roll of the eyes.

"It's crazy because you guys were fighting not too long ago." Kourtney adds.

"When we got back, she literally came over and we talked for hours, now I'm staying at hers." 

"Well we're happy that you're ok." Kim states, preventing Kourtney from asking more questions which I gratefully nod my head at her for. "Are you working on any new music?"

"Not really, I'm not somebody who wants to be focused on winning awards or being a number one artist." I pull my hair back into a bun. "I just want to release music on my terms."

"Your songs are still on the Billboard top 20." Kim states with a smile as she turns on the TV that never really gets used, "God is a Woman is in the top 10."

"That's cool

"That's cool." I say with a small smile, we then begin to make small talk until Khloe's phone rings. She looks at us before quickly getting up and walking out to the backyard.

"Who is she on the phone to?" Kim asks as we all stare at her, Khloe notices us and moves further away from the door.

"Maybe it's Tristan." Kourtney states and I roll my eyes.

"I still don't like him." I say and it is pretty clear to everyone since I don't follow him on any social media. You don't just cheat on someone yet remain so calm as if nothing just happened.

"Neither do I." Kim confesses and we all look at eachother. 

I get up, leaving Kim and Kourtney behind as I walk out into the backyard. Khloe has the phone on loudspeaker so I walk right over to her.

"Who are you speaking to?" I furrow my brows as soon as I hear his voice. "Why is Jose calling you?"

A look of betrayal crosses my face as I stare right at Khloe who doesn't saying anything so I snatch the phone out of her hands.

"What do you want?" I question as a sudden urge anger passes through me. "Better yet why the hell would you serve me the divorce papers? Like are you forreal right now?"