Chapter 10

Jose and I decided to fly out to Brazil for a few days, just to relax. This time I decided to treat us by booking the tickets and the villa.

I did get in trouble for going on vacation when I'm meant to be shooting Keeping Up but I have more pressing issues to worry about. My baby shaved his head and I've been begging him to post pictures with his hair to help me cope. 

In Brazil, we met up with Neymar Jr and Harmony Palomino who are expecting twins at some point. 

"You love Brazil

"You love Brazil." Harmony says while looking at me and I nod my head.

"I love being able to get away with Jose and just having our own time away from the spotlight."

"If you really want to get away, I'll have my pilot fly to you to my island." Harmony casually says as she eats from her acai bowl.

"Your island?" I ask in confusion and she smirks as we look at the guys who facing eachother on Fifa. 

"Neymar and I bought our own island a couple of years ago and it's beautiful. I'll have my pilot fly you there but I can't let you know where it is or I'll have to kill you... after I give birth."

We giggle for a second before she gives me a serious look.

"What?"

"I'm liking your new body." She says as she looks at my butt, I already had some fat taken out and honestly, I should be resting right now.

"Thanks." I give her a awkward smile.

"It looks much better and more natural."

"I'm going to get a few more fat taken out then I'm done with that life." I say while checking my booty out through the window.

"Good because your body was looking like a formiga." I look at her confused and she just winks at me.

---

The Palomino-Santos island is everything that you could dream of and more. I have been blowing up my instagram with all my vacation pictures because who knows when I will get another break.

"This is a dream." I softly say.

"Our dream." He comments while looking me in the eyes. 

"Take a picture of me." I say as I start walking up the steps with my snorkeling gear still on.