Chapter 41

KandiceKardashian: The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon

KandiceKardashian: The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. Rocking the Boss Red from the KKW Beauty x Kandice collection which has just been restocked.

3,000,000 likes ~ disabled comments

---

My mom booked me in to do an interview with Jimmy Fallon since I have not been to work for a couple of weeks. I don't mind since Jimmy Fallon is a pretty cool dude who doesn't push too much so I definitely feel more comfortable.

I will be publicly speaking about my pregnancy since my official instagram announcement which I am still not happy about. My pregnancy is something that I'm not completely speaking about but I am ready to get everybody off my chest.

"Welcoming back to the show, Kandice Kardashian-Balvin." Jimmy announce as I step out on stage with a huge smile on my face. Everyone applauds me which warms my heart as I hug Jimmy before taking a seat.

"Hey guys." I smile at the audience before turning to Jimmy. "It's nice to see you again."

"It's great to finally have you back." Jimmy states and my smile only grows.

"It's good to be back on one of my favorite shows." 

"I know that this interview was scheduled last minute but there is so much to discuss." My smile slowly fades as I nod my head. "These last few months have been crazy for you and there have been countless stories put out but you have been silent about most."

"Yeah, I have." I look off to the side. "You gain nothing from being in the negative light so I took a break from everything and went away with my husband/" 

"Congratulations on your marriage to J Balvin, that is fantastic news." The audience let out a few cheers and I feel myself blush as I look at Jose who is sitting in the crowd, "I wish you both the best of luck in your marriage."

"Appreciated." I mimic the prayer sign.

"There are rumors circulating that you guys are currently in the midst of a separation." I pull a face and Jimmy chuckles. "I know that Jose is right there but can you confirm or deny?"

A few people laugh and I lift up my left hand.

"I am still very much married." The women in the front clap. "People need to understand that this is our first marriage and things will obviously get crazy. We have had issues but we are also working through them."

"Thank God." Jimmy dramatically wipes his forehead. "Everybody loves you guys a couple. Moving on to your instagram announcement..."

I laugh as I stand up and the audience begin cheering.

"I am pregnant." I turn to the side and pull my blazer back so that they can see my growing baby bump. "Jose and I are expecting our very first child together."

I smile as The Roots play a small tune in the background as I show off my tiny baby bump. I am happy to finally say it and not feel ashamed or feel as if I have to hide. 

Even though the world knows, I have still been hiding my pregnancy because I just wasn't ready to share it.

"Congratulations on your pregnancy, that must be so awesome for you guys." Jimmy says and I nod in response as I take my seat.

"It is." I place my hands over my stomach, "This is going to be my first child and it is with the man that I adore, nothing can beat that."

"What are you hoping for? A girl or a boy." Jimmy asks and I give him a sly smile.

"I would love to have a girl and I think it's most likely to happen." I look over at Jose with a smile, "My family are more known for producing girls but honestly, I wouldn't mind a boy."

We continue to speak for a few more minutes about my music career before we go on break. I head to the dressing room to prepare for my performance.

"Are you ready to perform?" I hear from behind me as I apply my nude lipstick. 

"I'm a little nervous but we'll get through it." I reply as Elle steps forward and we embrace for a moment. "How's the married life?"

Elle and Juan secretly got married and it shocked the hell out of us. It was something that they spontaneously done while they were in Australia but I am hoping that they will do something here so that we can celebrate with them.

"It's perfect." Elle smiles. "We will have an white wedding in a couple of weeks or months and I will invite you."

"You better had." We hug again. "I am so happy for you, Elle."

"Thank you." Elle lets out a small yawn. "I am so exhausted, I have been doing interviews all day for my album promotion."

"Do you want to rehearse the chorus real quick?" I ask as I feel myself starting to get nervous. "We should have practiced."

"Chile, I never practice which is bad but ok." Elle starts clicking her fingers before starting us off.

You only like me when I'm wet

Let's get wet 

Let's get we-e-et

You only like me 

You only like me

You only when I'm wet...

I'm so wet 

Over you

Baby tell me what I can do...

Before I knew it we were both on stage performing Wet together for the very first time. By the time we hit the second chorus water begins to pour down on us.

 By the time we hit the second chorus water begins to pour down on us

Baby you only like me

you only like me

So, let's get wet

I sing into the microphone before we do our choreographed hair flip which causes a huge reaction. I get down on my knee still swinging my ponytail around before pulling at the hair tie, releasing my hair.

In the final minute of the song, we really let out our vocals take over as we perform for our lives. In the final second, Elle wraps her arm around me as we harmonize.

Let's get wet.