Chapter 15

I smile warmly as I catch the eyes of Jose's family who are just staring at me. Jose brought me to Colombia for the day so that we can attend his cousins wedding. It was literally so last minute that I literally had Versace custom make me a dress and fly it out to Colombia within days, money speaks.

Jose is also performing at the wedding which means that I've been alone for a great deal of it. I didn't see the point of having people fly over here to do my glam so I did it myself and I slayed it, of course.

Knowing how to beat your own face is key.

I  look at my man in awe as he sings on stage

Jose looks so handsome in his tux with his guitar in hand there is honestly nothing sexier than a man who knows how to play the strings.

I start to feel slightly self-conscious in my yellow dress, maybe it was a bit much for the wedding. Everyone keep staring at me yet no one makes a move to engage in any type of conversation with me.

"La mujer de mi vida, Kandice Kardashian." Jose says into the mic, making everyone look at me even more. "This is for you."  

I'm not familiar with the song but the melody is very beautiful and Jose's husky voice fits the part exceptionally well

I'm not familiar with the song but the melody is very beautiful and Jose's husky voice fits the part exceptionally well. All the couples join the dance floor as well as many teens and kids who partner up. They all begin to slow dance but I ignore that as I find myself entranced by my future husband.

I barely notice the fact that I've gotten up and I'm practically gliding on the floor. I pass the Bride and Groom who give me a bright smile as I come to a stop in the middle. I slowly begin to dance, making sure not to be too seductive. My hands lightly trail up my body as I slightly swing my hips, Jose eyes opens and he follows me with his eyes as I manoeuvre myself between people.

I feel a few eyes on me as my lips part I dance for my man. I spend the next 5 minutes dancing for Jose and Jose only. Once the song finishes he strums the strings a few times, lifting in the air as everyone claps.  

Jose's next words drive everyone to silence "Estamos comprometidos, y esta hermosa mujer es mi futura esposa."

A few teenage girls scream before running over to me, the elderly women give me an approving look as they reach for my hand. I look up at Jose in shock, did he just?

"Congratulations on your engagement, beauty." I hear the Bride say as she lifts my left hand up in the air for everyone to see, they all begin to gush over me and I shake my head at Jose before giving everyone a fake smile. 

"You are one lucky woman."

---

"I can't believe that you told them." I cross my arms while staring at Jose angrily. 

"That's my familia." He says with a shrug. 

"It was wrong of you to say it in Spanish knowing that I wouldn't understand."

We didn't get back from the wedding until the next day and I made sure to leave without him. I wanted to enjoy the place one more time before we got into it, I went for a short dip then he came back looking happy.

That really pissed me off.

"You didn't want anyone to know about the engagement yet here you are, telling the whole world." I argue and he lifts his sunglasses from his face while I settle on keeping mine on.

"My family."

"You barely let me tell mine." I practically shout as I get out of the pool. "There was at least 300 people at the wedding last night and now they all know."

"Why are you so mad?" I let out a small yell of frustration.

"Before we came to Colombia, you was a huge dick to me because my mom was talking to you about letting me talk about my engagement but here you are, telling the whole world and back. I won't be surprised if the news is already circulating through the media." I angrily wrap a towel around my waist.

"You're overreacting." He calmly states as he lays on the sun lounger.

"Well I'll continue to overreact cause I'm leaving."

I turn and I begin to walk away until I hear him mutter something under his breath

"I'm still here, if you want to say something then holla at me." I say as I place my sunglasses on my head.

"I said," He gets up and it takes everything in me not to check him out. "you fucking Kardashians are always so dramatic."

"Well you want to marry this Kardashian." I retort as I quickly unlock my phone. 

He stays silent and I shake my head at him.

"It may not seem like anything to you but you really hurt me, J Balvin." 

"Don't call me that." He sounds annoyed and I flip him off as I begin to walk away again. "Just run away, like you always do."

"Oh MY GOD! YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING ASSHOLE JOSE!" I scream at him. "You'll be lucky if I still want to marry you after this."