Chapter 79

KandiceKardashian: My album HOW I FEEL is out tonight

KandiceKardashian: My album HOW I FEEL is out tonight. I have put so much blood, sweat and tears into this album and I hope that you will all enjoy it. 

10,000,000 likes ~ 40,000 comments

---

After weeks of relentlessly working on my album, it is finally complete. Tonight my very first album will be released to the world and I am somewhat nervous for the reaction that I will receive.

After much thought, I did try to make things work with Blake but we broke up aftter three weeks. We really did try but we just didn't have time for eachother especially with the basketball season picking up, I had to focus on my son and myself. Now that my album is out of the way, we may get back together or maybe we will try again after the season is over.

From what I've heard, Jose's girlfriend has moved in with him. She has not met my son and I haven't met her either because I just don't know her. Blake only got to see Cristian one time when I called him over but I made sure to keep them seperate until I felt that I could see myself being with him long term. 

Kourtney dropped out of the show but we have had a conversation, off camera. We have decided to end our feud and just keep it cordial with eachother. It doesn't mean that she's my best friend but I have to learn to move on from things.

For my album I decided to follow suit and do a visual album. I just have so much to prove and I didn't know if music would be a long term career for me so I really wanted to give it my all. If this was going to be my first and last solo album then it better be the best goddamn album out there. 

I even created a new music video for How I Feel since I decided to have an acoustic version on the album. I felt as if my vocals had improved so I really wanted to showcase that through the song.

---

I pull up at the venue where I'm hosting my album release party in my green Lamborghini and I am pleasantly surprised to see everyone waiting outside for me. I booked out a whole warehouse for my party and I had it beautifully decorated but the greatest thing is that we don't have to worry about neighbors.

Right now, my music is blasting out loud to the point where I even feel like covering my ears.

"Queen Kandice has finally arrived." Kim says as she films me on her phone and I smile up at her.

" Kim says as she films me on her phone and I smile up at her