Chapter 77

Posted 12 minutes ago

BlakeGriffin: Good times

213,039 likes ~ disabled comments

---

For the last ten minutes my phone has been blowing up and I didn't know why until I check my phone. Blake had posted a picture of me from Miami, I didn't even know that he took that picture. I don't know what the hell possessed him to post it and it doesn't appear as if he is looking to delete it anytime soon.

I quickly walk out of the nail salon while dialing Blake's number, once it starts ringing, I put the phone to my ear. I ignore the fact that the paparazzi are photographing me, normally I would flip them off but not today.

I'm not in a good mood especially after my fight with Kourtney last night.

"Hello."

"What the fuck are you playing at?" I hiss into the phone. "Why the hell would you post a picture of me?"

"You haven't been answering my calls or my messages

"You haven't been answering my calls or my messages." He responds and I sigh in frustration.

"Blake, we are not together so get that through that thick skull of yours." I bite my tongue to stop myself from cursing him out. "I told you that whatever we had was over so delete the picture and move on."

"How can you get me all hyped in Miami? You made me think that I stood a chance with you, you let me take you out multiple times and it seemed as if you liked me." I close my eyes as I listen to his voice. "I saw that you went out with your ex husband when you came back and suddenly you go all cold on me."

"Blake, we only hung out for a few days." I try to justify myself.

"And it was enough for me to know that I actually like you." He sighs deeply into the phone. "I want you to give me a chance, Kandice. I miss having you wrapped in my arms, I miss kissing on your neck and you know that I miss dicking you do--"

I hang up the phone before he can continue.

What the hell did I get myself into?

---