Chapter 31

I lay in my robe, going through my emails as I think about my life. 

I am thirty year old and I really need to get my life in check especially since my birthday is coming up.

This will be the first birthday that I'm spending with Jose since we were never together during my previous birthdays, we had either broken up or he was touring. I really want to know what he will get me since we're married and pregnant.

 I really want to know what he will get me since we're married and pregnant

I don't want a car since I already own four which I rarely use. I don't want him to buy me a house since we are planning to move in together so he will really have to find something that tops that.

"Hey Mrs Balvin, I'm Sarah." I look up at the woman with a confused look. "I'm here to do your hair."

"Oh yeah, thank you for coming so early." I stand up to greet her before she lays out all her stuff. I'm going back to my blonde hair since I'm tired of the pink. "Let me check on my husband while you set up."

I walk into the bathroom only to see Jose taking pictures by the mirror. 

"What the hell?" I question as I take in his appearance. "Why did you shave your hair?"

 "Why did you shave your hair?"

"I got tired of the long hair." He explains as he looks at me and I just shake my head at him.

"It's 6 in the morning, it's too early for this shit." I turn to walk away before turning back to look at him, "We leave at 8.30."

"So?"

I pull a face at him when he's not looking, "Your baby is hungry and needs to eat while her mama gets glammed."

"How do you know that it's not a boy?" He questions and I flip him off as I walk back to the lady in the living room.

An hour later and I finally have all of the pink out of my hair thanks to the fact that I used chalk. I will have to get my newly dyed bleached hair touched up once we return to the US since I am pregnant and I can't be using the regular stuff.

Even the bleach was risky but it paid off once I started helping her doing my hair. My hair surprisingly went more of a white which surprised me since we did it in a short amount of time but the woman informed me that it is patchy. I saw some spray in her bag and it happened to be white so she helped spray the patchy parts to make it look more even.