Chapter 54

KandiceKardashian: Wrote this song for my husband

KandiceKardashian: Wrote this song for my husband. It is titled You Get Through and it is finally up on YouTube, feel free to check it out. To my husband Jose, I love you and I thank you for everything that you do for me x

3,200,000 likes ~ 18,000 comments

---

Jose and I have recently been arguing non stop about tour so I decided that we should actually start doing up the baby's room. Since we are expecting a son, I just thought that it would be nice to actually start putting his room together before we plan the baby shower.

Elle and Juan are going on tour in a few months, Jose and I will be joining for a few tour dates. Jose will actually be on the North and South America tour dates which means that I want us to get everything completed before then. Joining this tour is supposed to help kick off Jose's tour and I don't know how I feel.

Yesterday I did a bunch of online shopping for next day delivery so today we will start putting the shit together.

"I still can't believe that we are having a son." Jose says while looking around the blank room in shock. "It still hasn't kicked in yet."

"It's so crazy." I smile as I think of our soon to be new addition.

"So, what's the plan for today?" He asks and I grab my notepad.

"Since the room already has a nice color to it, I don't feel like changing it so we will be putting up the cot and all of that shit." I say gesturing to the boxes besides me. "Then on another day we can do the playroom."

"Don't you want our son to sleep in the room with us?" He asks while biting his lower lip, I narrow my eyes at him.

"No tea, no shade but I ain't like these other moms." I tell him as I put the notepad down. "Our baby is going to be sleeping in our room until I feel comfortable enough to let him sleep in here. Since this room is next door to ours, I'm going to have a small part of this wall knocked down to create a doorway."

Jose says nothing so I roll my eyes.

"He still needs to have his own room. If we want to have our own time or if somebody babysits him, this room is here for that and also to take cute pictures in."