Chapter 80

KandiceKardashian: One of my favourite looks from the shows

10,000,000 likes ~ 42,049 comments

---

Since I did not want to go on tour, I decided to hold five concerts. Two at the Staples Center, two at Madison Square Garden and the last one at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. Every single show was sold out and it just made my entire life because I did not expect people to be praising me as much as they did.

After my album release party, Blake and I started dating again and he even moved in for the time being. My album was all about my genuine feelings towards my ex husband, his new girlfriend and my life which obviously gave the tabloids new headlines. 

Blake could not deal with the amount of attention that I was receiving and he didn't like that my name was constantly being linked to J Balvin's. This time around, he actually ended things with me because it became too much for him. That hurt my feelings since I was trying to make it work but I can accept it.

From what I have seen, he has been spotted out with multiple girls in Miami so I've just put that whole thing to rest. Kim tried setting me up on a few blind dates which were all unsuccessful, all of the men wanted to just sleep with me or be seen with me to boost their career. I have yet to meet someone after Blake who wanted to be with me for me.

Kourtney and I decided to hash everything out. We are now on good terms which makes me feel good because I don't like fighting with my sisters. We had a three hour long conversation without the cameras where we just addressed our issues and we are now in a better place.

Although Kendall was upset that I dated Blake, we were able to work through things. I was honest in my feelings and she was honest in hers. I did however notice that she tried to get back with him after we separated but he rejected her.

Today I am at my mom's house for a little celebration party. My mom wanted to have a family celebration party for the success of my album which I wasn't too fond about but I'm here now. My whole immediate family is here with their kids along with some aunts, uncles and cousins. 

I'm not happy to see Tristan here after he disrespected Khloe but she obviously wants to get her family back together. If this was my house, I would have kicked him the fuck out.

"Can you go back to blonde hair?" Kim asks me while pulling a weird face. "I'm sorry but we just look so much alike now and I feel like your twin a-." 

"And not Kim Kardashian." I finish her sentence.

"Yeah." I bite down on my lower lip. I really have felt like a new woman with my dark hair and I'll be honest, I don't know if I want to go back to the blonde hair.

"Kandice, Kim." Khloe calls our names out. "We're taking a family picture."

I nod my head and Kim gives me a small smile before walking over to the sisters. I watch for a moment as they start taking pictures. As much as I love my sisters, I'm just not like them and it makes it hard to see them looking all happy together without me.