Chapter 11

KandiceKardashian: Living my best life

5,000,000 likes ~ disabled comments  

---

JBalvin: VIBRAS

JBalvin: VIBRAS

1,000,000 likes ~ 14,000 comments  

---

I lay in total bliss besides my fiancé as we lay on a hammock overlooking the ocean. I lift my left hand up in the air as I admire my ring with the sun beaming down on us, Jose kisses my shoulder and I lean my head against his own.

"You've literally made me the happiest person." I say as my eyes begin to fill up with tears. "I never expected this."

"I told you Kandi, you are my world. It starts and ends with you." He says as he places a few light kisses on my neck.

"We are engaged." I say in utter disbelief.

"We are still the same." I get what he is saying, he doesn't want our engagement to be a show for the media. 

We spent the rest of day making love and documenting this trip before we finally had to catch our flight back to LA. I ended up flying back to LA alone seeing as Jose had to fly to to Colombia for a family emergency. I wanted to go as well but he insisted that I sit tight and wait for him to come back to my home.

My home. 

Now that we are engaged, that needs to change.

I might sell my home or move Jose in since my home is pretty big.

"Look who's here." Khloe says as she films us on Kim's phone. I pout for the camera as she talks about me going a secret baecation with Jose.

 I pout for the camera as she talks about me going a secret baecation with Jose

"Why do you have Kim's phone?" I ask while giving her round stomach a kiss. I can't wait for Khloe to have her baby.

Now that Jose and I are engaged, I'm even thinking about kids. 

"Cause it pisses her off." She responds as she takes a few selfies before putting Kim's phone in the cupboard.

We talk for a few minutes about her plans to move to Cleveland which I advise her against but she's adamant. We then speak about my new body which people have been talking about before we hear a door slam. I sigh as I watch Kim storm in with a bunch of cameras following her.

"Oh my God." Kim practically cries, "Somebody stole my phone. All of my work are on there and it's gone, my life is ruined."

"Kim, don't be so dramatic." I state as I take out my phone to text Tamar. 

"Yeah, Kim there's people dying." I faintly hear Kourtney says which cracks me up as Kim frowns at us.

"It's easy for all of you, you have your phone." She begins to whine for ten minutes so I go into the cupboard, grab her phone and chuck it at her. "KANDICE!"

"What bitch?" I roll my eyes before turning on Khloe, "She's the one who hid your phone."

"You guys were going to let me have a heart attack." I ignore her as I leave the room.

---

KandiceKardashian: Take me back to yesterday

3,000,000 likes ~ disabled comments  

---

I sigh as I Facetime Jose, he missed my first few calls but finally picked up after the fifth ring.

"Hola mami." He says as he brings the camera close up to his face.

"I miss you baby." I mournfully state as I rub my bare face.

"You are so beautiful, wifey." We both chuckle at this as I lift my left hand up for him. "I miss you so much. I'll be there tomorrow.

I lower the volume as he whispers all the things that he wants to do to me. We speak for over an hour but when he begins to yawn I decide on letting him rest and I end the call.

I look up at my left hand which I have lifted in the air and I begin taking pictures of my hand, trying to get the perfect photo.

I pull my ring close to my face as I take a selfie and I can't get over how happy I look.

"Is that a ring?" I hear my mom exclaim and I turn towards the door to see her standing there with her mouth open. "KANDI! OH MY GOD! YOU'RE ENGAGED?"

I give her a big smile as I lift my hand up so she can see my ring clearly and she gasps at the sight of it.

"Yes mom," I begin to choke up on my tears which are suddenly pouring down my face, "I'm engaged."

My mom lets out a short scream as we embrace and I sniff her as she pulls me closer. She pulls away to look at me with a sparkle in her eye.

"I'm so happy for you Kandice, you deserve this and so much more." Her voice cracks as she grabs my hand and examines the ring. "This man loves you so much and if this ring doesn't say so then I don't know what will."

"I know he did good." I quickly wipe away my tears. "What are you doing here?"

"I heard you came back but you didn't stay in the house long enough for me to see you, I came to check up on you. You've been so distant lately and I just wanted to make sure that you are ok." She says while wiping at her tears.

I smile warmly at her before pulling her close and hugging her once more.

"And actually you are my favorite."  She comments and I pull her tighter.

"  She comments and I pull her tighter