Chapter 4

*Jonathans pov*
As my girlfriend Amber called y/n slut, she ran out to her car. Her friends followed behind her leaving me with Amber laughing. I glared at her. "What the fuck Amber!? Why would you call her 'slut' if you don't know her?" She gave me a look that said 'seriously?' I tried to walk out so I can apologize to y/n, but she grabbed my arm and took us back to our table. I know I'm a bad boy but that doesn't mean I don't have feelings to care about people. She was trying to feed me ice cream like as if I was a baby. "Amber stop I'm not a fucking baby I can feed myself!" She looked shocked but I didn't care I got up and left Evan with her. I heard him get up and call after me. "Yo, Jonathan hold up!" I stopped by the corner of the street. "Where are you going?" I didn't want to answer him but he already figured it out. "You're going to y/ns house aren't you?" I didn't want to lie so I nodded my head yes. He started laughing which kinda made me mad. "Sh-shuch up!" I felt my face heating up. I was blushing. I never blushed before. I tried to hide it so Evan wouldn't see, which worked. We were walking around trying to figure out what way y/n could've went. We were going straight, then we heard a honk. We looked back and saw Tyler and Kyle pulling up. "Where are you guys going?" I didn't know why Tyler was talking to us, we practically ditched him ever since he got with Kyle. "We're on our way to Juliets house." I couldn't believe what Evan just said. I lightly punched his arm causing him to stop laughing. "Who the hell is Juliet?" "I think he meant y/n Kyle." I spoke up before Evan could say another word. "Yeah Tyler's right Kyle, do you guys know where she lives?" They both looked at me and smiled. Tyler let us in a car. I didn't ask where he got it. We started driving away and was on our way to y/ns house. Kyle turned the radio on and to my surprise, it was 'Love Somebody' by Maroon 5. It had to be this song while we were on our way to y/ns house. I felt a weird tingly feeling in my stomach while listening to this song. My face was getting hot. I guess Tyler noticed as he spoke up. "Dude Jonathan, you like her don't you?" I quickly looked out the window and tried to be cool. "Nah, I'm happy with Amber. I just want to apologize to y/n." I shouldn't have opened my mouth because Kyle turned around and glared at me. "What did you do to her asshole?" I was about to snap at her but I kept my cool. "I didn't do anything to her. It was Amber. She called y/n a slut and didn't apologize so I'm doing it for her." I sighed as I remembered y/n running out of that place. She looked like she wanted to cry. I felt my eyes watering. I didn't want to start crying in front of Evan, it would've been weird. I pretended to yawn so my eyes would get watery by me yawning. Tyler parked at a really nice house. We all got out and followed Tyler to the back of the house. Before we made it any further to the backyard, I heard a girl laughing. It was a beautiful laugh. I felt the weird feeling in my stomach again. I was in love with that laugh now. As we got to the backyard completely, I saw her. I saw y/n dancing with Brian. I felt my face heat up, but with anger this time. I clenched my fists together as I walked up to Brian and y/n. I pushed Brian away from y/n. I noticed she was drunk. She started slurring her words as she spoke. I turned to face Brian and punched him in the face. He got her drunk which isn't good for a girl since she was short. David and Lui went to help Brian up as I picked up y/n. I asked Kyle where her room was but she told me to wait. She ran in the house and up some steps. I waited for about 30 minutes, then she came back and showed me to y/ns room. I noticed how her room was set, and it made me feel warm. I looked down at y/n. She looked peaceful. I laid her in her bed and kissed her forehead. I was walking out until I heard her get up and run to her bathroom. I heard her throw up. I quickly ran to her bathroom and hovered over her. I held her h/l hair out of the way. When she was done throwing up, I grabbed her toothbrush and put toothpaste on it. I gave it to her as I helped her up. I put her near the sink so she can brush her teeth. I let her be so I went out to her living room. I noticed she had an Xbox so I turned it on. I saw her gamer tag. It said 'WickedAngel'. I put it down in my phone so I can send her a request later. I turned her Xbox off once I heard footsteps. I looked over and saw y/n standing there. She sighed as she made her way to where I was at. I glanced at her and saw her shaking. I got up and moved closer to her. I gave her my sweater so she can be warm. She smiled as she put her head on my shoulder. She smelled really good, like peppermint. As we sat there comfortably, my phone went off. I checked to see who it was and it was Amber. I looked over at y/n as she gave me a small smile. I smiled back and ignored the call. I wanted to kiss her lips but I couldn't. I was still in a relationship and if I broke it off with Amber, then she's just going to start more problems with y/n which I didn't want. I sighed as I thought about it. She looked up and stared at me with her big beautiful e/c eyes. I started to lean in but was interrupted by Tyler and Kyle coming in. They looked at us and smiled. Kyle sat by y/n and Tyler sat by me. I checked the time and it was barely 9:30. "Hey um y/n" "Yeah?" "When's your dad coming home?" Her eyes widen when I mentioned her dad. She got up and ran to the backyard. I could hear her yelling at David, Lui, Brian, and Evan to pick up the mess that was there. Me, Tyler, and Kyle started laughing. I heard her running back to the living room. When she made it to the living room, she tripped. I ran to go help her up. I set her down on the couch gently. I then heard the guys walking to where we were at. Kyle went to go check the backyard. She came back and gave the guys a thumbs up. We all sat down in the living room watching my favorite show and y/ns also, 'That 70s Show'. It was a good Friday for y/n. She made new friends and she stole my heart.