Chapter 26

~•Time skip•~ ~Saturday ~

*Jonathans pov*
It was Saturday and y/n still was sick. I decided to take her to the clinic. "Y/n, you ready to go to the clinic?" I saw her put on my sweater that I gave her when we first met. I smiled as I saw her in it. She smiled at me and kissed my cheek. "Kyle's gonna take me Jonathan. I haven't seen her all week. Take today off and spend it with Tyler and the guys. I'll be fine." I smiled and hugged her. Kyle came in the door with Tyler, Lui, Brian, Evan, and David behind. I smiled and waved Kyle and y/n bye. I turned to the guys and gave them a beer that y/ns dad had in the fridge. They all took one and opened them. "So what do you guys wanna do?" Lui spoke in his squeaky voice which caused us to laugh. I then spoke up. "I don't know, the girls aren't here so we should do something they'll never let us do." Tyler finished his beer and grabbed another one. "Well Jonathan, what do you suggest? Go make out with the teacher?" I heard him chuckle underneath his breath. I turned to him and glared at him. "Fuck you Tyler. It was a stupid mistake that I made." He laughed and sat down next to Lui. Lui looked at us then at David and Brian. Evan was on the phone with Heather so he wasn't really talking to us. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I made me and the guys some lunch. When I was done, I went to the living room and saw the guys playing 'Call of duty'. Evan stood up then spoke. "Hey guys I'm gonna go. Heather has a 'surprise' for me." He gave us a smile and left. I laughed at his statement as I sat down next to Brian. I took off my sweater and put it to the side. Tyler, Lui, Brian, and David stared at me. I raised an eyebrow as I drunk my beer. "What are you guys looking at?" They snickered and then David spoke up. "Jon, you got a little something in your neck." My eyes widen as I remembered that y/n left hickies all over my neck. "They're bruises guys." They all started laughing and Brian patted my shoulder. "No they're not Jonathan. Those are hickies mate." I felt my face become really hot. I drunk my beer and ate my lunch. All I was wondering about was y/n and how she was doing.

*Your pov*
As Kyle and I went to the clinic, I felt a cramp in my stomach. "Kyle, I feel a cramp in my stomach." She stepped on the gas just a little and sped up. We finally made it to the clinic, so we got out. We were walking towards the entrance until I ran to the trashcan and threw up. Kyle came to me and helped me up. She rushed us to the front desk and requested for a nurse to come immediately. I sat down and saw the same nurse I talked to last time. She smiled and helped me. "Hi y/n. Come on I'll take you in." I smiled weakly and followed behind. Kyle came behind us and followed us to a room. "Okay y/n, have you eaten anything bad from the last time I saw you?" I nodded my head no as she put gloves on. "Huh? Can you please take off your sweater?" I smiled and and took my sweater off revealing the hickies Jonathan left. I felt my face warm up as the nurse and Kyle stared at me. Kyle and the nurse both smiled and spoke at the same time. "Wow y/n, looks like someone was busy all week." I giggled as they said the same thing at the same time. I nodded my head no and places the sweater beside me. "No Jonathan was just 'showing his love' for me." They smiled then the nurse cleared her throat. "Well have you and uh, your boyfriend had sex yet?" I blushed at the thought of me and Jonathan having sex for the first time last weekend. I nodded my head yes and Kyle slapped my arm. "Ow Kyle! What was that for?" "You could've lied y/n. She might tell your dad." I looked at the nurse and she smiled nicely. "It's a secret between us three because I figured why you're sick y/n." Me and Kyle looked at each other then at the nurse. "You're pregnant!" I couldn't believe what I just heard. Did I hear her correctly? "W-what do you mean I'm 'pregnant'?" "Did you guys use protection?" "Shit! I never asked Jonathan if he was using a condom. I don't know what to do! What's my dad gonna think about this!?" I started crying as the nurse and Kyle came to hug me. I was happy that I was having a baby with Jonathan, but we're just seventeen years old. I got up from the seat and walked to the sink that was there. 'I'm pregnant!' I smiled to myself and turned to Kyle and the nurse. "How do I tell Jonathan the good news?" The nurse smiled and gestured for me and Kyle to get closer. We leaned in and had a girl circle. She then whispered, "Wait until you know the gender and when you find out, throw a little party and when you're ready, Kyle will get out balloons and scream congratulations and surprise Jonathan. Then I'll come out with a cake and sparklers and show him the cake so he can read it. It'll be the best surprise ever." We all smiled and agreed with the plan. Kyle and I waved to the nurse and walked out the office. We left the clinic and went to my car. She drove us to my house and tried to keep a serious face. I smiled and looked out the window repeating those words the nurse told me. 'I'm pregnant.' I continued to look out the window and kept my thought repeating. I was excited to tell Jonathan but I had to keep it a secret. I hope he's going to be happy about it, I mean it is his child. We made it to my house and sat in the car for a while. Kyle turned to me and squealed as she got out of the car. I giggled as I opened my door and got out if the car. "Y/n, I'm so happy for you and Jonathan!" I quickly put my hand over her mouth before she could say anything else. I looked at her and just smiled. "Shh! It's a secret remember Kyle?" She nodded her head as we walked inside my house. When I opened the door, mine and Kyles mouth dropped. It was our worst nightmare ever.