Chapter 35

*Your pov*
As Jonathan was in the kitchen, I was talking to Joaquin in the living room. We talked for almost 3 hours until he had to go. "Y/n my times up, I gotta go back to prison. My probation officer is outside. Come here, give me a hug." I got up and hugged him tightly. I started tearing up during the hug. I didn't want to let go of my only brother but I had to. I walked him outside as we saw his probation officer standing by his police car. I didn't understand why our dad just didn't let him go, this is his son. I felt anger rise when I saw my dad pull up through the driveway. "I'll go visit you Joaquin. I promise." He looked at me and smiled. We hugged one more time but let go because our dad was walking towards us. He glared at Joaquin and put handcuffs on him. He started pushing him which caused Joaquin to fall over and land on his face. I ran to help him up but my dad pushed me away. "Stay away from him y/n." I glared at him as I got up and pushed him out of the way. He fell on his knees as he looked up at me with so much anger in his eyes. He got up slowly and just stood their facing me. He started running to me as I ran towards the house. I reached the first step but then turned around. I heard a thud so I looked and saw that Joaquin pushed my dad to the floor. Since he was handcuffed, he couldn't do much, which caused d/n to get back up and beat Joaquin. I ran to him and slapped my dad. He pushed me to floor and made me fall face first. I got up and saw Jonathan running towards me. He observed my face and body to make sure I was okay. "Jonathan I'm fine just help my brother." He raised an eyebrow and looked over to where my dad and brother were at. He called Tyler and Kyle to get me. Once they got outside, they helped me with my messed up face. I saw Jonathan push my dad off of Joaquin and started to yell at him. I took out my phone and called the police department. I didn't know what was going with my dad, but I had to put him away for awhile. I sighed as I heard the department say they'll be on their way. I got up and went to go help Jonathan put my dad in handcuffs. "Dad, I called the police. They're on their way." "Well good, Joaquin needs to go back to prison anyways." "They're coming for you, not Joaquin or Jonathan but for you." He glared at me and tried to get up but he couldn't. 'Am I really going to put my dad in jail? Of course I am! He's abusive now!' I looked at Joaquin and saw that he was already in his probation officers car. I ran to the car and knocked on the window. The officer rolled down his window just a bit. "Why didn't you do anything you asshole?! You let my brother get beat up by our stupid, now abusive dad. You're really bad at your job." As I told the officer that, the cops came and my brother was gone. He went back to prison as the cops took my dad in for who knows how long. I hope nothing bad happens because if so, I'm having Jonathan, Tyler, and Kyle move in with me. I sighed as I saw Jonathan walking towards me with a small smile placed on his face. 'Why is he smiling? Does he think this is funny?' I pushed my thought away as he sat down next to me. He pulled me onto his lap as he started playing with my hands. "Y/n, you okay? Why'd your dad go crazy?" I glanced at him then at the floor. "I don't know Jon. Hopefully he goes back to normal when he's in jail." I turned my body so I can face Jonathan. I placed my forehead on his as he picked us up and took us in the living room. He tried to put me on the couch so I can sit down, but I held on to him really tight so it was hard for me to let go. He chuckled so he just sat down with me still in his arms. I glanced at Kyle and Tyler and noticed they were covered in hickies. I giggled which caused Kyle to look at me. "What's so funny y/n?" "Nothing Kyle. But um, when did you and Tyler get so.....freaky?" She glanced at Tyler and lightly punched his arm. "Did you tell her we were making love in her room?" 'They had sex in my room?!' Tyler put his hands out for defense and nodded his head no. "Y/n how'd you know we did it?" I giggled at Kyle and saw her smile. "Well one, you just said you and Tyler were making love and two, you guys are covered in hickies which I've never seen before." They looked at each other then back at me. They both smiled as Kyle spoke up. "Y/n, we're trying to make a baby too. We want a baby girl so your baby and ours become friends and eventually date each other. That's why we're all covered in hickies and why your rooms all messy." I stopped smiling as I looked in the direction my room was. I quickly got off of Jonathans lap and ran to my room. I heard Kyle giggle behind me as she walked in before me. "I was kidding y/n. Did you actually believe me?" "Well of course I did Kyle. You had me scared to death. I thought I had to clean my room." Her giggle turned into a laugh which caused me to laugh and hug her. I was really happy that she and I became friends. I was even happy that I ended up being with Jonathan. If I hadn't met Kyle, Tyler, or Jonathan, I would've been lonely still. I'm glad that Jonathan chose me over Amber, it shows that he really does love me. But I'm mostly happy about me letting Jonathan love the lonely in me.