Chapter 28

*Jonathans pov*
As I saw y/n getting carried by Kyle, I let Luke go and saw him drive away. I called the ambulance and went over to Kyle and y/n. I picked her up gently and carried her to the gateway she had. I saw the ambulance coming to her house. I gave her to Kyle so I could call her dad. I saw the paramedics come and take y/n to the ambulance. I hung up the call and ran to the vehicle. "Is she gonna be okay?" I tried to get in the truck but one of the paramedics pushed me out. "She'll be fine. You and your friend can't be in here though. I'm sorry." I sighed as I walked back to where Kyle was. "Come on Jonathan, I'll get her keys." I nodded my head and went to y/ns car. I got in the passenger side and waited for Kyle to return to the car. She finally got in and started the car. She turned the radio on and put this song on. "Hey Kyle what's this song called?" She looked at me and smiled. "It's called 'Naked' by James Arthur. Why?" "Just wondering, but hey can I ask you something?" I looked at Kyle with a concerned look. She nodded her head and looked back at the road. "What's up Jon?" I took in a deep breath and looked down. "I got y/n pregnant. What do I tell her dad? I wanna tell him when we get to the hospital, but I'm afraid he'll kill me for touching his daughter. What should I do? Also I wanna propose to y/n so we can start our lives together, but it's to early for that." She stopped the car with force and looked at me. "You're gonna tell her dad?! Jonathan, are you stupid or something? He's gonna fucking kill you! Don't tell him Jon!" I stared at her for a moment then spoke up. "Kyle, I have to. What's he gonna think when her bump starts to come in? That she's just getting fat? I'm gonna tell him. Period!" She sighed and started driving again. We made it to the hospital and saw y/ns dad there. We got out of the car and made our way to him. Kyle nudged my arm and glanced at the police officer. I cleared my throat as I approached Mr. L/n. He looked at me and glared. "Jonathan, we need to talk. This is important. Kyle she's in room 331. Jon and I are gonna look for gifts." Kyle nodded and went inside. I felt my face getting really warm. I glanced at y/ns dad and saw that he was mad. "Jonathan what the hell happened tonight? Why is y/n in the hospital again? You said you'll protect her!" "Sir, I got in a fight with Kyles older brother to protect y/n! He kissed her and tried taking her to his car. I tackled him and he threw y/n across your driveway. I'm sorry that your daughter and future grandchild got hurt!" I realized what I said so I covered my mouth with my hand. I saw y/ns dads eyes widen. I could tell he wanted to hurt me. "What did you just say?" I stood there quietly trying to think of a better way to explain that I got y/n pregnant. "I uh....I got....y/n.....pregnant?" I felt stupid telling him in the form of a question. I saw his eyes become full of anger as he ran inside the hospital. I followed behind and looked for y/ns room. Once I found it, I heard y/ns dad yelling. I was assuming she was awake so I walked in. "How could you let that troubled boy touch you y/n!? I don't want you seeing him anymore and you're not having that baby!" I saw y/n crying which made me furious. "You know what Mr. L/n, you can't tell y/n what to do. I love her and she is having MY baby whether you want her to or not. That's our baby and your future grandchild, so you're just gonna have to deal with it!" I saw y/n wipe her tears away and smile. I walked over to her and kissed her forehead. She glanced at her dad and tried to speak up but got interrupted by her dad speaking. "Y/n, trust me please. I am your father, you have to listen to me. I saw Jonathan earlier at a strip club. I went in and saw him getting a fucking blowjob by a dirty stripper. He's full of shit when he says he loves you. Y/n, he has a criminal record also. I just want you safe and away from him!." My eyes widen as I glanced at y/n. She was already staring at me with tears in her eyes. I tried giving her a hug but Kyle got in the way. "You're a fucking pig Jonathan! Get away from y/n. You don't deserve her or your baby." Kyle pushed me out of the room and slammed the door on me. I started crying and punched a wall. I called Tyler to come pick me up. I went outside and waited for him to show up. Once he got here, I heard someone calling my name. I turned to see y/n walking slowly to me. I ran to her and helped her keep her balance. "Jonathan, is that true about what my dad said? And don't lie or make a story up." I looked down and didn't make eye contact with her. I sighed and nodded my head yes. "Y/n I was drunk. Tyler gave us beer so we drank it. He then took us to a strip club and I received a lap dance. The stripper asked if I wanted anything else and without thinking, I said yes. I told her I wanted a blowjob. She smiled and you know, gave me one. We took her back to your house and then that's when you and Kyle came in. I'm really sorry." I tried giving her a kiss but she pushed me and went back inside the hospital. I saw her crying on Kyles shoulder as she pointed to me. Kyles yes widen as she looked outside. I guess she saw Tyler because she came out with so much anger. She pushed me out of the way and went up to Tyler. She punched him in the face and walked back inside the hospital. She flipped the both of us off as we got in Tylers car. I felt tears streaming down my cheeks as I heard Tyler quietly crying. Everything changed after the dance. Tyler turned the radio on and put a sad song on. It just made things worse. This was probably the worst weekend ever.