Chapter 11

*Your pov*
As I stormed out with my yogurt, I heard Kyle run after me. She caught up to me. When I turned to face her, my tears started falling down. She hugged me as I cried on her shoulder. I heard a guys voice calling out to me and Kyle. I glanced up and saw Jonathan running towards us. Kyle let me go and started running away. She held onto my wrist as she ran. I tripped over a rock. Kyle stopped and helped me up. Jonathan got closer, so I threw my yogurt at him. I got a direct hit in his face. He wiped the yogurt off his face and kneeled down to help me. Kyle pushed him away and started yelling at him. He backed away and stood up. Kyle got me up and we started walking again leaving Jonathan by himself. When we left him, we heard him yell in anger and he punched something. "Fuck!" All we heard him say was fuck. We found my car and went to my house. When we got in my house, we set our things in my room. We went back downstairs and watched tv. I sighed as the show went to commercial. I didn't know what we were watching, but I just left it. Kyle turned to face me and hugged me. "It's okay y/n. He's obviously blind." "I kissed him Kyle, didn't our kiss mean anything to him?" She looked down, then back at me. She sighed as she looked back at me. "Y/n, I know it meant something to him, it's just maybe Amber's trying to mess with him and you. You guys obviously like each other. And if he really does like or love you, then he would do something about it. Just give it time." I smiled as she told me that. I gave her a hug and told her she was the bestest friend ever. We both smiled and started watching the tv again. We heard a knock on my door so I got up and went to go check who it was. It was Tyler. I quickly let him in. He gave me a hug and went to Kyle. "Hey babe" "Hey Kyle". I shipped them so much they're too cute. " Jonathan's in the clinic. He punched a brick wall and injured his hand." I looked at Kyle and she looked at me. Tyler stared at the both of us with a confused look on his face. We giggled at his expression then had serious faces after. "Do you guys want to go see him?" I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "I'm fine Tyler, thanks for the offer though". He looked at me confused and whispered something to Kyle. She looked up at me and gave a small gesture to talk in private. I accepted, so we walked to the kitchen. "Ty wants to know why you don't want to see Jonathan". I didn't want to tell him that I saw Jonathan kissing Amber because he likes when we're together. But he's my friend so I was going to tell him. "I'll tell him in a bit." She nodded as we walked back to the living room. I sighed as I sat down. Kyle and Tyler sat on the opposite side of me. I took in a deep breath and looked at Tyler. "Look Tyler, when Kyle and I went shopping, I saw Jonathan kissing Amber. I started crying and just came home. I don't think I want anything to do with Jonathan anymore." He looked at me with anger and sadness. He got up and left. He slammed the door behind him. Me and Kyle got up to look out the window. We looked out and saw Tyler getting in Evans car. I quickly ran out before they could leave. Evan got out of his car and ran to me. When we reached each other, I jumped in his arms and hugged him tightly. He did the same. We stayed like that for about a minute because Tyler was yelling. After we were done hugging, Evan ran to his car and started driving away. I went back inside and sighed. Kyle went to go by the door so she can comfort me. I looked at her and smiled as I grabbed my car keys. "Where are you going y/n?" "I am going to see Jonathan, even though I don't want to, I thought I should here him out at least." "Yeah you're right he does owe you an explanation. So I'm going with you." I nodded in response and smiled. We headed outside and got in my car. We drove away and went to the clinic. I wasn't sure if it was a big deal since Jonathan's still in the clinic. Kyle turned the radio on. The song that was playing sounded familiar so I turned it up a little. It just started but the beginning sounded like I've heard it before. I listened to it carefully and realized it was another song from GTA 5. We listened to it on the drive to the clinic. I heard Kyle humming and smiled. We finally made it to the clinic and went inside. I asked the desk lady for Jonathans room. She kindly told me as I gave her a sweet smile. Kyle and I walked to his room and saw Evan, Tyler, and Amber. I rolled my eyes and went by Evan. He smiled and kissed my forehead. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder. Jonathan looked at us then looked down. Amber then spoke up, "Hey Jon, I'm gonna go okay? Jake's outside waiting for me. We're gonna go see a movie." Jonathan looked at her and just looked at me and Evan. I whispered something in Evans ear that caused him to chuckle. After Amber left, Jonathan asked to talk to me alone. Everyone nodded and left us. I sat down by the window. I could hear him trying to get off the bed. I sighed as I looked out the window. It started getting dark and I could hear thunder. It was going to rain. I felt Jonathan staring so I looked at him. "What are you looking at?" When I said that, his smile went away. "Look y/n, I know you saw me kissing Amber and I'm sorry that I did, it's just..." I cut him off, "It's just what Jonathan? I kissed you. Didn't it mean anything to you? I let you walk into my life and you just fuck things up. It's like you're trying to mess with my head and feelings. You keep manipulating me and you don't even realize how much it hurts me. You're just as worse than Amber. Now I know where you get it from." He looked down. I could tell he wanted to cry. "I knew I should've just stayed away from you. Kyle tried to warn me but you ended up coming to my house and for what? Just to find where I live or to call me a brat that can do whatever she wants?" His eyes widen when I mentioned brat. He sighed and nodded. "Y/n, the reason why I was at your house when you first came was so I can apologize to you. But instead I got so overprotective with you when you were drunk that I wanted to keep you safe. I'm sorry for being a fuck up with, but I'm in love with you and you don't even realize that." "Yes I do Jon, because I was in love with you too but now I don't even know if I do anymore. I lost hope for us Jonathan, you can be with whoever you want, I just want you to leave me alone." I couldn't help but tell him the things I never wanted to say to him. I started tearing up and walked out without saying another word. I walked towards Kyle and Tyler. They hugged me and Kyle walked me to my car. I let her drive since I was crying. I've never met anyone that I hated before but I loved so much. I needed Jonathan in my life though.