Chapter 14

~•Time skip•~ ~Wednesday ~

*Jonathans pov*
Today was the day I asked y/n to the fall dance. I was nervous but we've been through ups and downs together. She's my new everything. She's the love of my life. She's the reason why I smile, laugh, and love. She was my sweet, innocent, caring, lovable future girlfriend and I was her bad boy that loves her so much. After I was done getting ready, I got the things that I bought for her and went downstairs. My dad saw what I had and he smiled. "Are those for y/n?" "Yeah dad. I'm gonna ask her to the dance." He smiled and nodded then went to get his keys. I walked out the door and waited by the car. I had to wait for my dad to unlock the doors. I heard the doors unlock and I quickly but gently put the things in the back seats. My dad then came in the car and started it. Before we left, he turned the radio on. He put on this song and then smiled at me. I looked at him weird and cleared my throat. "Uh dad, why are you smiling?" He chuckled then gave a wink. "This songs called 'My Girl' by the Temptations. I thought I'd put it on since you're going to ask y/n to the dance today." I felt my face getting warm. I gave him a small uncomfortable smile and looked out the window. We made it to school and I saw Tyler. I called him over so he can help me ask y/n to the dance. "Hey Tyler, I need help on a way to ask y/n to the dance." He smiled and looked at my dad singing the song. "What's that song your dads singing?" "Uh it's called 'My Girl' by the Temptations. Why?" He smiled even bigger and chuckled. "I got an idea. We can ask the girls to the dance together. We're gonna need the intercom, that song, and our gifts for them." I was nervous about this, but it was going to be worth it. I quickly downloaded the song on my phone and got the things for y/n. We looked around to make sure y/n and Kyle weren't around. We we quickly made our way to the office and asked if we can do this mornings announcements. The principal said it was okay so this idea was going to work. The bells rang which meant for everyone to go to class. I looked over at Tyler and saw that he already texted Kyle. "They're in class already Jonathan, you ready to do this?" I felt butterflies in my stomach but I was ready. "Yeah Ty, I'm ready." We started the announcements and said what was needed to be said. After it was the last announcement, I got the song ready. I looked at Tyler and nodded signaling it was time for our surprises to the girls. "If I may still have your guys attention, Kyle, y/n this is from Jonathan and me, Tyler. Hit it Jon." And with that, I started playing the song. When the song was about to end, Jake came in and tried to ruin things. Tyler grabbed my phone and continued with the surprise and as for me, well I got in a fight with Jake again. We were still in the office and it was loud. Tyler then came over and pulled us apart. He let his grip go from me and pushed Jake out the door. I looked Tyler and gave him a pat on his shoulder. "Thanks Tyler." "Haha no problem, he was gonna ruin our surprise for our girls." We went back to the intercom and asked our questions through the intercom. "So Kyle and y/n, would you go to the fall dance with Jonathan and me, Tyler?" Tyler received a message and it was from Kyle. He read it then smiled. He looked at me and told me they said yes. We then screamed "they said yes!" through the intercom. We ran out of the office and into the hall. We saw kids come out of their classes and cheering for us. I was looking for y/n and spotted her. I ran up to her and picked her up. I twirled us around as she wrapped her legs around my waist and holding onto me tightly. I walked us back to Tyler and Kyle and gave Tyler a high five. We accomplished our mission and it was so worth it. I put y/n on the floor and kissed her sweet soft lips. I then whispered in her ear, "So y/n, does this mean you're finally mine?" I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back and whispered back, "Of course Delirious, I've always wanted to be yours since day one." I looked at her in shock then heard her giggle. She turned her head to look at Kyle, then put her focus back on me. "Kyle told me that your Xbox name was H2O Delirious, so I thought I'd call you Delirious if that's okay." I kissed her again and nodded my head yes. I forgot that I fought Jake but it didn't matter, I kicked his ass anyways. We broke the kiss and smiled at each other. I leaned my forehead against hers. This was a good Wednesday so far.