Chapter 32

~•Time skip•~ ~Ten weeks later ~

*Jonathans pov*
It's been ten weeks since y/ns found out she was pregnant. Her belly was already showing. Every time I see her, I get so happy. She had to go to the clinic to do her ultrasound. Her and Kyle left leaving me, Tyler, my dad, y/ns dad, Tylers dad, and Kyles dad. We had a guys night basically. The dads drank beer while me and Tyler drank juice. We couldn't drink beer anymore since we always get into trouble, also because we're young and I'm going to be a dad soon, so I had to control my drinking. I glanced at Tyler as he was on his phone. I looked back in the kitchen and saw the dads laughing. Since we were at y/ns house, me and Tyler decided to play her Xbox. We put on 'Left For Dead' and played online with David and Lui. I was Bill, Tyler was Francis, David was Louis, and Lui was Zoe. We all played and made stupid jokes. I was using y/ns cool looking blue headset. It glowed and had cat ears. It was pretty awesome only because it glowed, the cat ears made it girly though. Tyler used another pair but a different color. We took a picture and sent it to Kyle and y/n. While we were playing the game, there was a knock on the door. I got up to check it, but d/n beat me to it. He opened the door and saw some guy standing outside the doorway. I couldn't tell who it was so I just waited till they spoke. "Mr. L/n, my names Luke." My eyes widen as I heard the guy say his name was Luke. 'Why is he here? I thought I told him to stay away from y/n. Her house counts too.' I got a little closer so I can hear better. "Hello Luke, are you here for your father?" "No, I know he's here but I wanted to tell you that, I'm in love with your daughter. And that baby she's gonna have, it's mine. Jonathan only lied because he was jealous of me and y/n. She was with me at first, but Jonathan manipulated her. He's a bad person Mr. L/n, please tell y/n, I love her." I couldn't believe what he just said after what I told him at the hospital. I ran to where d/n was and saw Luke. He saw me and glared at me. "Oh by the way Jonathan, if you hurt me, I'll have you go back to jail and you'll never be with y/n. Watch your back." He left after 'threatening' me. I clenched my fists together and walked to y/ns room. I laid on her bed and thought about what to do. I wanted to talk to her about it, but I didn't want to start problems. I heard a knock on the door so I went to check who it was. It was d/n. "Jonathan, I know that what Luke said isn't true, but I do believe that he will be a better father figure for your baby. Just let him help her when it's time and you can be with them when he gets older." How could he say something like that? Am I not father material? I sighed and got up. "You know what d/n? I don't care if I'm not father material, I love y/n and I'm helping her with the baby. She's my life, my world, my everything, my queen, and my future wife! So fuck what Luke says, he's not going near y/n or my baby. And you're not stopping me from doing anything to be with her, understand?" I walked out of the room and went downstairs. I heard d/n walk after me and he stood by the kitchen doorway. I looked at him then at Tyler. I sighed, got up, and walked outside. I decided to go for a walk around the area where y/n lives. She and Kyle have been gone for almost four hours. I miss y/n so much it's been four hours since I seen her beautiful face. I called her to check up on her and see when she was coming home. After we were done talking on the phone, I heard someone calling after me. I turned around and saw Evan. He made his way to me while smiling. "Hey Jonathan. I haven't seen you in forever. How are things between you and y/n?" I gave him a concerned look. "We're fine Evan. Luke's just trying to steal y/n and our baby from me. D/n thinks he'll be a better father figure than me and he's trying to get rid of me. So yeah we're fine, thanks for asking Evan." He put his hands up in defence and said oh. I sighed and apologized to him. "Sorry Evan. I didn't mean to be sarcastic, I'm just.....I'm really getting stressed out with this whole situation. My girlfriend might choose Luke over me." I felt like crying but I have to be strong. I heard Evan walking towards me. He patted my shoulder and pulled me in for a bro hug. "Dude, you're fucking lucky to have y/n. I'm pretty sure she's gonna choose you over Luke. Besides, he hurt her by throwing her across the driveway. Also, it's her decision to be with who she wants, her dad can't pick a guy for her. She loves you. She chose you to walk in her life and I'm sure she's always gonna choose you. Don't worry so much about it Jonathan, alright? Come on, let's go back to her house and wait for some news." I nodded my head and followed behind Evan. Maybe he's right about this. Y/n chose me to walk in her life and I'm not going to screw it up. I love her with all my heart. We made it y/ns house and noticed she was here. I quickly ran through her driveway and to the front door. Before I could open it, I heard yelling. It was y/n and d/n. I listened to what they were saying. "Y/n I don't want you with Jonathan! He put you in the hospital and he's cheated on you! How stupid are you?! I didn't raise you to be a fuck up, now leave his ass before I put him in jail and have him get killed in there!" I felt anger rise up in me. He called his daughter stupid. I heard y/n talking so I listened. "No dad, I love Jonathan! There's a reason why I'm with him and it's because I chose him over anyone else! And he's never put me in the hospital it was Luke and Ryder. The only time Jonathan's actually gonna put me in the hospital, is when this baby comes! I love that boy and if you can't accept that, then you don't accept me or my baby anymore. I'm gonna be with him no matter what d/n, and you're not gonna stop me. He's my king, my everything, my best friend, besides Kyle, my world, my fuck up, my babys dad, and my future husband. I love Jonathan and there's nothing you can do to stop me from loving him." After I heard what y/n said, I felt myself go calm. I knew that I chose good to be with her and leave Amber. As I was about to open the door, it already swung open. I saw y/n and looked her deeply in her beautiful e/c eyes. She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back lightly so I wouldn't hurt her. I turned back at Evan and saw him giving me a thumbs up. I chuckled and let go of the hug. "Y/n, thanks for having my back in there." "You heard?" "Yup, I love you so much." "I love you too Jonathan." I picked her up and went inside her house. I heard Evan following behind. When we got inside, I put y/n on the floor and saw Kyle smiling. She came up to me and gave me a quick hug. She glanced at y/n then back at me. She called y/n over and was squealing. Y/n walked over and hugged Kyle. They both smiled at me and Kyle nudged y/ns arm. She sighed and grabbed my hands.  "Jonathan, when we were at the clinic for my ultrasound, bumped into someone who knew you." I raised an eyebrow and cleared my throat. "Who was it y/n?" She looked down then back at me. "Someone named Mary. But she told me who she was and she is so cool. She was the one who did my ultrasound." I smiled nervously since she scared me. "Oh okay you scared me y/n." She giggled and kissed my cheek. "Sorry, but I have some good news." "What is it?" "We're having a baby boy!" I smiled and picked her up twirling us around. I couldn't believe we were having a baby boy. I was so happy. Now I can't wait for my son to be born.