CHAPTER 5- The escape plan

AFTER THE PARTY

MELISSA'S POV

After the party me and Mason were heading to his home. Key word 'his'. I still refuse to call it our home.There was an awkward silence in the car. I was staring out the windows and I could feel Mason staring at. I turn to him "Why are staring at me? Am i drinking milk with my nose?" he shook his head and chuckled at my question. His chuckle was so cute. It felt like music running through my ears. 

I am starting to feel attracted towards him. I have to make an escape plan before I fall for him completely. Graduation is coming and I have been planning to go to college. That's it. All i have to is look  for Universities that are far far away from this place.......muahahaha!!!

"Hey, what are you thinking?" Mason asked moving his hands in front of my face. i must have zoned out. that happens a lot in my case. "Oh nothing important. Don't worry" he just nodded and I evil laughed inside my head. If this plan really works then i'm gonna be the hell out of here.

We reached 'his' home and went inside. I went to the bathroom and changed into some grey sweatpants with a white tank top. I came out of the bathroom and saw Mason in some sweatpants and SHIRTLESS!!! What is he trying to do. Make my hormones go against me?? "Like what you see baby" I didn't  know that i was staring at him. I smirk at him. "I have seen better" I say before walking out. "What?" I heard Mason shout from the bedroom. I went downstairs and to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed an ice cream bucket with a spoon

I went towards the bedroom. Mason was on the bed thinking hard and looking angry."What happened to you?" i asked while sitting on the floor and flipping through channels. I decided on watching spongebob squarepants. Mason turned to me "you said you've seen better. What did you mean by that. Have you really seen some other male shirtless? did you two have.." I cut him off at that. "Chill dude I was just kidding. You should have seen your face." I start laughing. "Really? You've never been with anyone right?" Mason asked with a cute frown. It almost made my heart to melt. Key word 'almost'. "I promise I have never been with anyone. But i wasn't lying when I said that I have seen better. have you seen Ryan Gosling shirtless?" I cock my head to side trying to act serious but fail when i start laughing again. 

Mason gives a sigh of relief and pulls me up on the bed next to him. I take the ice cream with me. Mason gives me a funny look. "What? I love ice cream okay.." I tell him while putting another spoonfull in mouth. We were watched Spongebob Squarepants. I came to know that it was Mason's favourite too. Atleast we have something in common. "Hey Mason can I go back to high school. I mean I still have to study and graduate". "But you don't have to you know. You are luna anyways" he said while looking in my eyes ." But i am the Luna because you are the alpha. I want to be soomething because of me." I say while looking at him with sad eyes. Its a part of my evil plan to get out of here. I will go to school and make Cristy and Cayden help me out with my plan and then bye bye mate.

Mason looks at me for a moment. "Yeah, you can go to school. I want you to do whatever you want...." he pauses for a moment and looks right into my eyes "excluding running away from me. and there will be guards surrounding the school so don't think of running." he says sternly.. I nod my head and hug him. "Thank you" I said while giving him a peck on his cheek. "Goodnight" I shout and sleep on my side of the bed.

Mason turned the lights off. I felt arms wrap around my waist in a protective manner. "Goodnight kitten" mason whispered and nuzzled my neck. I let him wrap his arms as I was really tired after a long day.

I felt sleep with my escape plan on my mind. I just hope that Mason doesn't come to know about it.