CHAPTER 28- Going Crazy

LISTEN TO THE SONG 'UNTOUCHABLE' BY TAYLOR SWIFT WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER

NATHAN'S POV

Yep. I'm Whipped. Again. And by the same girl. I still feel guilty about what i tried to do to her in the past and i promise to never ever ever hurt her again. And i'll do anything to keep that promise. 

I look down at Mel sleeping with her head on my chest and my arms wrapped around her. This felt so right. I just want her to fall in love with me to. I know that she only likes me as a friend, but i hope that she starts loving me just the way i love her.

I watch her as she snuggled closer to my body for more warmth. I wrap my arms more tightly around her and kiss her temple. She fits perfectly against my body. God i love her. I push a random strand of her hair behind her ear and caress her cheek.

Mel moved a little. "Skit-skittles mommy......I-I want Skit..." She was mumbling in her sleep. I laughed a little at her cuteness and watched her as she was making the frowny face for a second and then smiled after mumbling some words. I still remember the time when we met for the first time. It was in kindergarten.

FLASHBACK

"Hey can i sit with you?" Asked a very chirpy voice. It was the first day of kindergarten and i was sitting all alone in recess. I turned around to look at the owner of the voice and saw a very beautiful girl with  the prettiest ocean blue eyes. 

My heart started fluttering just by looking at her. She had short blonde hair. And her staring at me with those big blue eyes wasn't helping. "Please?? I don't have any friends." I thought for a second. "And I have Skittles." I smiled and patted the seat next to me. "Ye-yeah you can sit here." 

She smiled and saat down next to me. She suddenly turned to face me. She took her hands out for me to shake. "Hi, I'm Melissa Halls and I love colouring, dancing, shopping and Skittles." I shook her hand and laughed a little finding it funny that she said that she loves skittles. She rose her eyebrows telling for me to introduce myself.

"Oh...I'm Nathan. I-I love playing soccer." She smiles at me which makes me smile too. "Why are you sitting alone?" She asked frowning her eyebrows. "No one likes me. The other kids say that I've cooties and then they make fun of me." She grabbed my hand and interwined our fingers. "I like you. And I am your friend" I smiled big at her. 

**Briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg****

The bell rang signalling us that recess was over. But i didn't want to let go of this girls hands. "Melissa. Nathan. Come inside." Our teacher Miss. Simmons called us. We walked hand in hand to class. 

FLASHBACK ENDS

From that day Mel always sat with me until what happened between us. I remember every single moment that i have spent with her. My wolf always purred whenever it was near her wolf, but i knew that she wasn't my mate. But now when i see her, I don't want to have  a mate. I want Mel as my mate. But unfortunately her mate is Mason. 

I will never tell her to leave Mason and come with me 'cause I know that how much a mate means to a werewolf. They can't live without them. I don't want to force her to love me, I want her to fall for me on her own. 

I look at her face snuggled in my chest. I caress her cheek. "Hey Mel. I love you. With all my heart babygirl. I know that you don't love me, but I'll be happy as long as you are happy my love. Even if it means that you're happy with someone else. I fell in love with you the day i first saw you. I knew that you are my the one. I'm sorry for everything that i've done to you. I'll always be there with you whenever you need me. I love you so much baby. I love you so much."  I say and kiss her temple as a tear rolled down my cheek. 

I know that she wasn't listening, but i had to get that out of my chest. I fell in love with her the day i saw her. Her eyes trapped me in a trance and i couldn't get out of that ever. And i know that i will never be able to get out of that trap. I feel my heart aching at the thought of her with Mason. But i promise that i'll never interfere in there life if that's what makes her happy. She has been making me go crazy for her ever since i met her.

MASON'S POV

I watched  Melissa cuddle with Nathan as they were talking. She let ou a yawn and said something before resting her head on that dickhead's chest and sleeping. I watched as Nathan was staring at her with love. I hated him. What if his love for her made her fall for him. I know that he's a good guy, but i still don't trust him. He fucking tried to rape Mel. My Mel.

I know that you must be thinking that what the hell was i doing at her house at this time of night even after she rejected me. Well I was just looking after my mate. I know that she rejected me, but i can't let her go. I won't let her go and fall for someone else. She's my mate for a reason. Moon goddess made her for as she was the perfect match for me. And i won't let anyone come between us. She's making me go crazy. I just can't see her with someone else. It makes my blood boil. I know that i'm acting like some obsessed freak, but i can't help it. 

She mine and only mine. She belongs with me and to me, just like i belong to her. She's mine to protect, cherish and love.