CHAPTER 32- Rogue?The dungeons?

MELISSA'S POV

After my embarrassing return to the pack, Mason bought me to the pack house as his house was destroyed in the fire. And yes, I refuse to call it our house as I still hate Mason for cheating on me. I know that he has apologized like a million times, but i just can't get image of that girl with him at all. How could he do that to me? I always feel shattered when  i think about it.  

Mason  put me in his room and told me that if i try to escape, he'll find me and that the consequences won't be good. But he's alpha voice won't work on me as i know that he won't do anything to me as I'm his mate. And i'm not even thinking about escaping right now as there are atleast 100 soldiers surrounding the pack house. How do I know? Well Mason was ordering them right there in front of me when we arrived. Its like he wanted me to hear that so that i don't even think about escaping.

I turned back into my human form once Mason was out of the room. I took a shower in the bathroom that was attached to the room and changed into some sweats and a white shirt. I walked around the room just thinking.

All that is in my mind right now is Nathan. Where is he? Is he still lying on the ground? Is he dead? The thought of him being dead made my heart thump loudly. I know that I love Nathan, but I also love Mason. Is it even possible to love two people equally? I know that i rejected Mason, but we still have our connection and i still love him with all my heart. But i can't let go of Nathan either. I love him with all my heart too. Does that even make sense? Agghhh this is so fucking confusing. 

All these thoughts  made my headache, so I layed on the bed and closed my eyes. I was trying to relax when my stomach growled loudly. The thought about food captured my mind and my stomach growled again. Hmmmmm....I could really use some peanut-butter and jelly sandwich right now.

I got up from the bed and headed towards the door. I twisted the doorknob and to my surprise, the door opened. I really thought that Mason must have locked it. FREEEEEEDDOM. 

I ran around the hall like a little kid, when suddenly i remembered that i was hungry. So i stopped running like a retard and walked down the hall towards the living room to find Mason and some other dudes playing video games.

I heard Mason sniff the air, so i slowly creeped backwards and turned around to walk back upstairs. But unfortunately, my life sucks, cause i heard someone clear there voice behind me. "What do you think you're doing here?" I heard Mason say. 

I slowly turned around trying to act cool. I walked down and jumped off the last step falling right in front of Mason. He was wearing some basketball shorts and a plain white shirt . " Hey there Masey wasey. Do you need a tablet for your throat?"I say punching him lightly on the shoulder. He looked at me confused. "Umm...you cleared your throat so i thought that there was something wrong." I say trying to turn the spotlight on him. 

"No. I'm alright."  He said. "Good....Well adios." I say turning around quickly. I start walking towards the stairs, but am stopped by a large hand grabbing my waist sending sparks throughout my body as i tried to hold back a moan. "What are you doing down here?" Mason asked turning me around to face him.

I made the best puppy-face i could make and said in a baby voice," I'm hungry." Masons eyes softened and i think i heard a faint 'awww' from him and the guys standing behind him.

"Okay....Come on" He took my tiny hands in his large ones. I felt chills running down my spine. he took me to the kitchen and made me sit on the black island. "So what do you want to eat?" He asked still holding my hand. "Peanutbutter and jelly sandwich" I exclaimed. He laughed at my childish behaviour and nodded. He kissed my left ckeek and walked towards the cabinets to get the contends for my sandwich. 

"Babygirl, do you want anything to drink?" He asked looking at me over his shoulder. "Apple juice?" I ask. "Umm.... I don't think we have apple juice." He said opening the fridge. "How about some orange juice?" He asked to which i just nodded. 

After five minutes of total awkward silence, Mason completed making my sandwich. He placeda tray with my juice and sandwich in front of me, but suddenly picked me up bridal style and picked the plate up. He carried me towards the living room which was now empty. He put the tray on the table and sat down on the sofa with me on his lap.

He took the sandwich in his hand and brought it to my mouth. I tried to take the sandwich but Mason's glare made me stop. I took a small bite out of it. "I have hands you know?" I mumble under my breath. "I know that, but  I wan to as close to you as posible. DO you how hurt I was after you left me. I was broken. All i wanted to do was die. I love you so so much Mel. I know that it sounds girl, but I love you so much that it hurts" Mason said as tears brimmed his eye.

Sierra whimpered inside me. 'Comfort mate' She said whimpering. But i didn't know what to do. So i just sat there watching him.  "I'm sorry." I say looking down at my hands that were on my lap. Mason brought my face up with his index finger making me look at his green eyes. Oh how i missed those forest eyes. "No.  I'm sorry." Mason says moving forward. I start moving forwards to. Just when our lips were about to meet, someone barged inside the living room.

"Alpha Mason. We found him. Rogue Nathan is kept in the the dungeons as you ordered." 

Did i just hear correctly. ROGUE? THE FUCKING DUNGEON??

++++++++++++++++

hey peeps....i'm sorry that i didn't update for such a long time. I was ummm.....kind of grounded.

so i saw some writers questioning the readers about random stuff. So i was think i would do the same thing...soooo

Q1. What's your age?

Q2. Your height?

Q3. Where are you from?

I know that these questions suck and you can ignore if you want to. NO YOU CAN'T IGNORE. Answer the questions.

And this story is coming to an end..just 3 more chapters :-(

FOLLOW.LIKE.COMENT

BIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE