CHAPTER 19- Nathan

MASON'S POV

I woke to find Mel sleeping peacefully. She tasted so good. I just wanted to suck the fuck out of her. I wish that she's in heat for a long time. But i need to keep her away from all the other males. She won't be able to control her body around other sex crazed males. She was snoring lightly with her head on my chest and my arms wrapped around her tightly. I still had to control myself from banging her as she was still in heat. I just wanted to lick every drop of.... My train of dirty thoughs was cut of by Xavier. 'Control yourself Mason. Our mate is not ready for this. She needs time. We need to give her time.' Xavier said. 'Yeah. i know but look at her. She's so beautiful and i need to make her mine or someone else will bang her.' Xavier is silent for some time before replying. 'You're right. We need to make her ours. But never force her. She'll be ready soon. She won't be able to control herself for long.'  I cut the conversation there. Xavier is right. She just needs time. She will be completely mine soon.

I feel Mel move a little. She stretched and let out a cute yawn. She looked around the room, her  beautiful blue eyes adjusting to the light. "Good morning" she says  rubbing her eyes. "Good morning" I say grabbing her hands from rubbing her eyes. "Don't do scratch your eyes" I said. Mel just nodded and looked at the clock. Her eyes became wide. "Oh My God. I'm late for school. Mason why didn't you wake me up?" she shouted and tried to get out of bed, but i grabbed her and pulled her back. "Baby you can't go to school today. You're still in heat. The pain will increase if you move away from me" I said as i nuzzled her neck. "But.." I cut her off. "No buts Mel. You're not going anywhere until your heat is over." I order her in my alpha tone.

MELISSA'S POV

Did he just order me? How dare he? "You can't just order me around. I can go wherever i want. And don't order me like i'm you pet." Mason's grip tightens around my arms. "You'll listen to me and that's final" he said. I scowled at him and got out of bed in a flash, but regret as an excruciating pain ran through my body. I grabbed table,that was next to the bed, to stand properly. "Aaghhh...fuck it hurts so much." I say as i try to stand up properly. Mason runs to my side in an instant. "I told you that the pain will increase if you move away from me." I look at him with a pained expression. The pain decreased as Mason picked me bridal style and put me on the bed. He layed next to me and pulled me to his chest. The pain vanished. 

"Mason?" I ask looking at his face with my chin on his chest. "Yeah baby girl?" Mason asks stroking my hair. "When will my heat stop?" I ask. "In a few days. You are an alpha's mate so it will last longer than other females. And it will happen every week, until we have pups." Mason says trying to be serious, but i know that he's enjoying it.

"You think this funny? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN I'M GOING THROUGH" I say scoffing. "I'm sorry baby. But you can stop the pain for this heat by mating you know." he tells me. I don't want to mate so soon. There are reasons that i don't want to mate. I'm afraid that Mason will also force me to mate with him like my....I snapped out of my thoughts when i heard Mason growl. I looked at him to find his eyes pitch black.

"Mate. Who forced you?" Oh crap. I forgot to shut Mason out of my head. "Ummm..N-no one. What ar-are you talking abo-about?" I lie. He looks beyond pissed. He grabs my arms and pulls me to him. "Who forced you Sierra?" Oh shit. Xavier is in control. Mason started to shake a little. I had to do something.

"Xavier calm down okay baby? Calm down" I say sitting on his lap and hugging him. Mason/ Xavier pulled he closure to him, if that was possible. "Baby please tell me who forced you." Mason said putting his head on my chest. I brushed my hands through his soft hair. "I don't want to talk about it." I say after a few seconds of trying to erase the memory. Mason nuzzles into my chest. "You can tell me babe" he says. "I don't want to. I just want to forget it. And i'm still a virgin, so you'll be the one to take my v-card." Mason looks at me, his eyes looked normal now. He gave me a sly smirk. I realized what i just said and hid my face in the crook of his head. "I shouldn't have said that." I mumble. I was blushing like crazy. Mason started laughing. "Oh baby. You look cute when you blush. Don't hide." Mason makes me face him and bites my lips. He cocks his to the side and says "Do you really want to lose your v-card with me?" Oh god he won't stop teasing me. Will he? "aah...You won't stop teasing me, will you?." I ask punching Mason in the arms playfully. "Nope" he said popping the 'p'. We chuckled. We were talking about random things. I came to know that Mase is claustrophobic. And that he's not a virgin. It doesn't bother me, cause its not uncommon for weres to have sex before finding their mates.

I still have my v-card because Nathan, my ex boyfriend tried to rape when i said that i didn't want to do it. I was 15 and he was 17 then. Nathan was my childhood friend Caleb's brother. I used to think that Nathan really loved me the way i loved him, but i was wrong. "Hey what you thinking?" Mason asks rubbing my cheeks. Just as i was about to answer, my stomach growled. We both laugh. "I guess i'm hungry." I say. Mason gets out of the bed and pulls me along with him. "Well lets get you something then." He says offering a piggy back ride. "Yay....piggy back ride." I squeal like a little girl and jump on his back. Mason chuckles and shakes his head before carrying me downstairs towards the kitchen. He makes me sit on the counter. "So babygirl..What do you want to have this fine day?" He asks. I put my finger on my chin thinking about what i should have. "Peanut butter and jell sanwiches" I say clapping my hands. Mason smiles at me and nods.

I climb off the counter and open the fridge door. I grab an apple juice and start drinking it. I look at Mason and he has got a frown plastered to his face as me makes my sandwich. The bell rings. "I'll get it. You" I say pointing a finger at Mason "make my sandwich because i'm starving." Mason shakes his head. "Whatever you say your highness." I take my apple juice and walk towards the front door. The bell rings again. "COMING" I shout. I grab the knob and open the door. I look up at the person and my whole world stops.

Nathan.....