CHAPTER 27-Good night babygirl

MELISSA'S POV

Nathan? He was standing there with a bucket of ice cream and lots of other snacks. "Nathan? What are you doing here?" I asked trying not to sound too mean. "Umm....I thought that you might want a movie night?" He asked scratching the back of his neck and hope in his eyes. "Umm...sure. Come in?" I say as i step aside. "Oh and i bought your favourite." he said. I raised my eyebrows. "Skittles."  I turned my body towards him. "Where are they?" I say. I couldn't even recognize my on voice. It sounded like a voice of some monster looking for food. 

Nathan took a step back. "Calm down. They are all yours.I know how much you like them, but do you really wanna hurt you friend here?" I let out a huff and motioned for him to follow me. "Mom Nathan's here." I say as i sit on my seat and pat the seat next to me for Nathan to sit on. 

"Hey Nathan. How are you?"  Mom asks while dad glares at him. My parents know about my past with Nathan and dad still thinks that he will do something like that to me again. "I'm doing good." Nathan says nervously. Most probably sensing the awkwardness. My mom nodded not knowing what to say anymore. 

"Oh. Brandon go get a plate for Nathan here." Mom says to Brandon. He groans and stands up. Mom clears her throat. "Umm...so Nate. How's Caleb?" Dad is still silent and glaring at Nathan. "He's good. He found his mate who turns out to be Sam, alpha's sister." He says awkwardly. Mom nods her head. Oh god could this be more awkward.

"Here" Brandoon says placing Nate's plate in front of him. "Thanks." Nathan says. We all eat our food talking about everything and anything. Not really. 

After dinner me and Nathan went to the living room and decided to watch X:men- Day of Future Past. Nathan gave me my packet of skittles, which i was currently eating while he was having nutella sticks. Nathan wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closure, but i didn't object as it was pretty cold tonight. "So you busy tomorrow? I-I mean after school." Nathan asked rubbing his neck with his free hand. "I was actually thinking about going to Caydens place. We don't get much time to spend together anymore." I say. Cristy and i have a lot to talk about. She doesn't know what happened with Mason. "Oh" Nathan said looking..........disappointed? Did he want to spend time with me? "Maybe you can come with me?" I asked.

Nathan smiled and nodded like a little kid. He looked to cute when he did that. And i don't know why but his smile made my heart beat a little faster. He pulled me on his lap. I squirmed a little to find a more comfy position, but jumped off of his lap when i felt something poke on my thigh. I looked at what was poking me to find Nathan Jr. standing like the Eiffel Tower.

"Eww...gross!" I say giggling while Nathan turns crimson. "Sorry" he mumbled looking down. He looked kind of upset so i said that it was okay and sat next to him with his arm wrapped around my shoulder. 

Halfway through the movie, Nathan and I were cuddled up in the couch with  my back against his chest and his arm wrapped tightly around my waist from behind. I felt my eyelids getting heavier by the second. I let out a yawn.

"Nathan? Do you think that i'm bad?" I ask. I mean there has to be some reason that Mason did this to me. "Why would you say that?" Nathan asks turning a little so that he could see my face. I stay silent for a little before replying. "It's just that I loved Mason so much and he cheated on me. I mean there has to be some reason right? Was i too bad for him? Did i not deserve him? I try to forget about him and move on, but i can't. H-he's always on my mind. And i-i can't ge-get that fucking image of him and t-that girl..." I trail off.

Nathan turned my face so that i look in his bright blue orbs. "Mel you're the best girl i've ever met. You're not bad. Just a little bit crazy, but that's what makes you so special." I giggle at that. "The most beautiful there ever will be. HE doesn't deserve you. He doesn't know how lucky he is to have a girl like you as his mate. You deserve so much better than him Mel. You are a girl that should be loved and cherished not played. He's an asshole. Meeting you is the best thing that has ever happened to me. If you were mine i wouldn' have broken your heart. Ever. I would've protected you from all the bad things in this world even if t cost my life. I would've loved you with my heart."

He said with love in his eyes. Love for me? I was staring into his eyes but he looked away  and kissed my temple. Is it wrong if I say that i felt my heart jump all around my chest when he did that? That i felt really loved in hi arms? He held my tighter and nuzzled the back of my neck.

I felt my eyelids getting heavier by the second. I let out a yawn.  "You sleepy Mel?" Nathan asked softly. I nodded turning my body around so that i could lay my head on his chest. I snuggled closer to him. "Thanks Nate. You're the best" I whisper yawning once more. 

"Good night babygirl. I'll always l..." I dozed off.

++++++++++++++++

Hey peeps!! I know that this chapter so sorry but i promise that the next chapter sucks will be amazayn (I love Zayn)...And thanks for all the likes and comments. Remember...you guys rock!!    ~Naureen