CHAPTER 16- The talk

MELISSA'S POV

I woke with Mason's arms around me, still on the sofa. Samantha was on the floor curled up in a ball, snoring. I try to wake up Mason. "Wake up Mason. I want to go meet Cristy and Cayden." I say shaking Mason. "Its too early" he says pulling me closure o his body. i feel tingles. I unwrap myself from Masons grasp and try to wake up Sam. "Sam wake up. I want you to meet my friends. come on wake up." I push her, but she turns around and mumbles a few things before snoring again. Agghh.

I walk to the kitchen and grab a bucket full of water. I know exactly how to wake them up. Muahahaha. I walk to the living room and find both of them still sleeping. "OKAY GUYS LAST CHANCE" i shout.  They don't even move. I first move towards Sam and pour half the bucket on her head. "WHAT THE HELL?" she shouts and bolts up. I start laughing and pour rest of the water on Mason. "aaaahhhhhh" Mason screams and falls off the sofa. I start laughing. I probably look like a hyena on crack. I stop laughing when i see both of them giving me deadly looks. "oh hey guys. What's up?" i try to act cool, but bolt upstairs as fast as i could. I look behind me and find Sam and Mason following me. "You are dead Mel" i hear Sam shout. I scream and run/ limp towards Mason and my room. I feel like i'm in a horror movie and a psycho killer is following me.

I jump on the bed and roll over the other side. Just seconds later, Sam comes in with Mason behind her. Both of them gave out a evil laugh and Sam whispered something in Mason's ears. Mason nodded and started walking towards me, while Sam picked a pillow off the bed. Mason grabbed me and i squealed like a little girl. Mason put me over his shoulder, which was still wet. "You shouldn't have poured water on us Mel. Now get ready for...." she paused for a second. I feel the pillow hit my ass, hard. "owww. That hurt" i say. it didn't hurt that much, but still hurt. "Really?" Samantha asked with a frown. "yeah" i say. "good" She says before hitting twice more. Mason puts me down and starts laughing along with Sam. I just stand there looking at them with a scowl on my face. Mason stops laughing once he sees my face. he clears his throat to gain Sam's attention, but she doesn't stop. "Sam" he whispers harshly. "What?" she asks breathing hard. Mason nods towards me making Sam look at me. She stops laughing once she sees my stern face. I couldn't control anymore i start laughing. 

"you guys should've seen your faces." i laugh pointing my finger at them. Even they start laughing. After 5 minutes of our laughing session we go to our own rooms to get ready. Mason wasn't coming with usbecause he had some pack stuff. Maybe something to do with Craig. Craig was currently in the mental unit because he went a little.....crazy after whatever happened.

I get dressed in some dark blue shorts and a white tank top. I wear my sneakers and go downstairs to meet Sam. Mason already left. I go to the kitchen to find Sam rummaging through the cabinets. She grabs a granola bar and throws me one. "Thanks" i say grabbing my cellphone and car keys. Samantha was going to drive because of my leg. "If you even get a tinnie iny scratch on my baby, you're dead." I tell her sternly as she starts the car. Samantha gulped and drove  out the gate.

We stopped at starbucks and got some drinks before going to Cristy and Cayden's house. I wanted to meet her because i wanted to know how she stops Cayden from hearing her thought. It was getting really annoying. I couldn't think about things near Mason.

We reached there house after about 20 minutes. Cristy openned the door before we could even knock on the door. "OH  MY GOD!! I can't believe that you just got marked. Come in. I want to hear every single detail." Cristy sqealed before dragging me and Sam inside. "Calm down Cris. I will tell you everything. But first meet Sam" i say gesturing to Sam with my hands. "And Sam meet my crazy bitch Cristy. Cristy and i have known each other since we were in our mother's womb. She's my sister from another mister." Sam smiles at Cristy and takes her hand out to shake "Hey. Its really nice to meet you." Cristy looks at her hand for a second, then pulls her for a tight hug. "Heyyyyyy" Cristy said and sqeezed the guts out of Sam ( just kidding).

Cristy pulled of with a huge grin on her face. She pulled us towards the kitchen. Grabbed a lots of Candies. Sam and i started drooling. "Candies" we both shouted before running towards Cristy. Cristy picked the bowl above her head. "tsk tsk tsk. not so fast. you guys first have to tell me every detail of whatever happened yesterday." Cristy sad with a sly smirk on her face.

"Well i didn't see much, but when i went into there room to tell them that i selected my room, I saw Mason on top of her, cucking her face of. Then he said that she still had to mark her, soo i went downstairs to watch some movies." Sam blabbered in one breath. Cristy nodded. "Thanks for the information. Here." She gave Sam half of the candies. She fist pumped and grabbed her share and ran to some random direction.

I looked at Cristy to find her smirking at me. "Well Mel, if you want these candies. You'll have to tell me everything." She said. I shook my head. "Very well" She said before opening a candy and plopping it in her mouth. "NOOOOO" i scream. She picked the bowl and grabbed my hand before pulling me towards the living room. We sat in a sofa. "Start speaking" Cristy said and i told her everything. She gave me my candies and i ate them like i was eating after a year. 

"Cristy?" I asked Cristy who was smiling like an idiot after hearing my story. "Yeah?"  she asked. "How can i stop Mason from hearing my thoughts. Its gross how he can hear everything." I ask. "Well its simple. Make an imaginary wall with your mind. That's it" She said shrugging her shoulders. "Thanks. And can you tell me how to stop these wolfy hormones from having these dirty thoughts about Mason?" I ask her sipping some coke. "Oh shit. I totally forgot to tell you about that. Well the thing is that you can't stop it until you become pregnant." she said like its a simple thing. My eyes went wide. "What?" i asked her. "I can't stop it?" by now i was screaming. "Shhh. Calm down. Even Cayden and i have this attraction towards each other and its even worst during my heat." Wait what? Her heat? "What do you mean by your heat?" Cristy looked at me funny. "Didn't you got to pack meetings for teens?" she asked with her brows furrowed. I shake my head telling her no.

"Well heat is this period of time, where the female wolf has this urge to have sex with anything with a dick, especially with their mates. oh...and they also release his delicious smell that causes all the male wolfs within a area of 100 metre, crazy-sex-freaks. And to stop the other males from attracting towards you." she said pointing towards me. " You'll have to mate with your mate. And if you don't have sex, you'll have this burning sensation all over your body.And too bad for you because your mate is an alpha, which means that you'll have you heat in a few days after being marked." She said. WTF?

"Okayyy. That's too much info for one day. See you later." I say jumping off the sofa. "SAM WE ARE LEAVING" I shout. Sam comes downstairs after a few seconds. We said bye to Cristy before going back home. The only thing on my mind was that i will have my heat soon and then.....dun dun dun dun!!!!