CHAPTER 7- The alpha apologized

MELISSA'S POV

I enter the house and see that its empty. "Mason" i check if he's home. "In here babe" i hear him shout from the kitchen. I enter the kitchen and was attacked by a bone  crunching hug. Its the second one today. "Mmm. I missed you so much" he says nuzzling my neck. i could feel his 8 pack against my skin. I think he like nuzzling my neck a lot. "Can't breathe" i managed to say. i literally couldn't breathe the hug was so tight. "Oh sorry" he let go of me. Now i miss his touch.

I push my thoughts aside and open the fridge. I was rummaging through it looking for something sweet when i feel two arms wrap around my waist. "So, how was your day" he asked while kissing my neck . I move my head the other side so there's more for him. I couldn't take it anymore. I moaned when he starts nibbling the area where my neck and shoulder meet. The area where my mark will be. Realization hit me like tonnes of bricks. HE'S TRYING TO FREAKING MARK ME. "It was good. Nothing new" i unwrap his arms from my waist and step aside. He groans.

I find a half eaten apple pie and a big packet of oreos. oh how i love Oreos. I could trade Brandon for them. Oh shit my family. I totally forgot about them. "Hey Mason can i go and visitt my family tomorrow?" i felt like i was a little kid who was asking her parents if she could eat candies. Mason acted like he didn't hear me. i got frustrated. "Mason. Can.I.Visit.My.Family?" i said pronouncing every syllable. 

He turned around and i saw sadness in his eyes. It broke my heart to see him like this. i put my oreo and pie on the counter an  hold his face in my hands. "Hey what's wrong?" i ask him with concern. He takes my hands in his hands and kisses every knuckle. I feel tingles run through my hand. "I just.....i just have a feeling that you'll leave me." he says looking down. i make him face me. "i wouldn't leave you if there isn't any reason to leave. and i don't think i have one" i say well its true. Excluding the fact that i don't want a mate cause i want to decide with whom i'll spend the rest of my life, i don't have any reason to leave him. That's why i'm making a reason by applying to colleges far away from here. I will have a chance to leave him then. He can find someone much better than me.

Mason smiles a little. "So can i visit my parents tomorrow after school?" i ask him the 3rd time. "yeah you can. but....." he pauses. "But what?" i ask a little annoyed. whenever he says 'but' it always turns out to be something bad. "...the guards will go with you." He still doesn't trust me. It breaks my heart but it make me angry more. I push him away from me. "You still don't trust me do you?" i hiss pushing him harder this time. "You know what? Fuck you. I hate you and i don't want you as my mate. Go get someone else who obeys yours every fucking rule. Fuck off" i scream in his face and storm upstairs with my oreo and pie. Mason stood there speechless. I don't know why but it hurt me a lot to think that he din't believe me. 

I went inside a guestroom upstairs and slam the door shut locking it behind me. I turn on the LCD hanging on the wall to cool my self off. I watched adventure time for a little while. But even adventure time couldn't fix my mood.  I was really angry at Mason. I'm sure that i wwant to run awayy fom him now. i don't want a mate. My wolf howled at this. Oh shut up i snap at her. She whimpers. she knows not to mess with me when i'm angry. i stayed in the guest room the whole dayy watching random thing on tv and eating my food.  I shut the tv off feelng bored out of my mind. i see a window and open it. It leads to the roof of the house. i climb up the roof and sit there for a long time. Mason didn't talk too me after our fight. I think he's angry wih me too for shouting at him. this was our first official fight and it was bad. I don't like shouting at him but he deserved it.

I climb down the roof and enter the guestroom through the window to find Mason laying on the bed facing the ceiling. He turned to me when i entered the room. he got off the bed and came i font of me in three long strides he hugged me tight. "I'm sorry" he said nuzzlng my neck and taking long sniffs of my scent. I was shocked that Mason, the strongest alpha in the world said sorry to me. Me? "What did you say?" i think that i missheard what he said. " I'm sorry Mel. i just don't want you to leave. you're the only person i have left as my family. I don't to loose another person who's important to me. I'm sorry." I slowly pull away from him to see tears in his eyes. I felt a pang in my heart. "Its okay i forgive you. And i think i over reacted so i'm sorry too." he smiled at this. We hug each other once more going to sleep.

"Goodnight" i whisper to Mason. he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me towards me. Then i fall asleep.