CHAPTER 13- Secrets

MASON'S POV

Our pack was fighting against the rogues. Many of my warriors were killed but we were winning. A rogue came in front of me and growled. We started circling each other. I pounced on him and ripped his head off with my mouth. 5 rogues surrounded me, growling. I was about to fight them when they stopped growling. They looked distracted. I looked at all the rogues. they all stopped doing what they were doing. It was as if someone was having a conversation with them though mind link.

Before we could attack them, they started backing away and started running to the opposite direction. i was shocked at their behaviour. This has never happened to me before. I look at my warriors and they looked as shocked as i was. Did we just win? I howled at everyone telling them that we won. everyone of my warriors howled. 'Everyone can go and change. The war is over. We won.' I said to the warriors through mind link.

We all went to the pack house and changed into our human forms. we got dressed in clothes that were available in the pack house. I desperately wanted to meet Mel. I still can't believe that she said that she loved me. I just wanted to hug her at that time, but unfortunately i couldn't.

I get this very bad feeling that something has happened to my Melissa. I start running towards the safe house and find the door on the floor. I look inside and find people giving me looks filled with sympathy. I get confused. Mel's smell was really weak. Somethings wrong.

"Where's Melissa?" I scream and asked the guards. They all looked down in fear. A blonde girl steps forward. "She was taken away by some rogues alpha. She went with them because they were killing others because we didn't tell where she was. We tried to stop her, but she said that she didn't want others to die because of her. She loved you a lot. She asked me to tell you that." she said and walked back to her family.

That broke me inside and out. A tear ran down my cheeks. My Mel was with those rogues. anything could happen to her. They can kill her. I had to get her back before her smell vanishes. I got up and turned around to find the guards standing in a straight line. Leslie the best she warrior stepped forward. "Alpha Mason, we'll help you find her, even if it costs our lives" she says and all the other warrior nods. 

I wipe my tears away. "Get all the warriors. We're going to visit an old friend of mine." i said and turned into my wolf. I'm going to get my Mel back from those monsters. They never should have taken her away from me. All of them are going to die.

MELISSA'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes only to find darkness. I laying on something soft and bouncy, so i'm assuming that its a bed. I try to get up but suddenly feel dizzy. So that's can't get up for me. I lay back and try to mind link Mason but can't. Its like something is preventing me from doing it. 

Once i felt a little better, i got of the bed grabbing the head board. I couldn't see at all so i decided to shout. "GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE." i heard footsteps coming toward the room i was in. The door suddenly opens and the lights were switched on. There standing was a girl about my age. She was short with brown hair. "Hey" she says smiling. She sat on the bed besides me. "Hey" i said with no expressions. "You're Melissa right? I'm Samantha. Craig talks about you all the time." So that's what that creep's name is. And she's her sister?  "Yeah i'm Melissa. But can you tell me why the fuck i'm here?" I asked getting impatient. I wanted to get out of here. I wanted to be with Mason. I miss him and i can't even mind link him. Agghhh.

"Oh you're in the Blood Moon Rogue's Pack house. Craig brought you here. He said that you needed  a place to stay in." So i guess that she doesn't know that this so called Craig kidnapped me. "Do you want to get out of this room?" she asked tilting her head to the left when she saw me trying to open the window. "No shit sherlocks's " i say. "Okay okay no need to be mean." She got off the bed and opened the door. Why didn't i think of that before? "You coming?" I nod my head and quickly get off the bed. I walk out the door and find a really big and pretty hallway. Samantha pulled me toward the left side. "Are you hungry?" she asked looking  at me for a second. "I'm always hungry" i say. She giggles. And pulls me down a stair case, through a gigantic living room, to an awesome kitchen. it looked like a kitchen from some TV show. 

Samantha made me sit in one of the stools. "Frozen pizza?" she asked showing me the packet. I nod my head with a smile creeping its way to my face. I again started thinking about Mason. He must be so much worried about me. i needed to get out of here. "hey Samantha?" she looks at me. "yeah?" she asks. "Can you tell me where Craig is?" i ask her. "He's in his office. Can i ask you something though?" she looked kind of nervous. I nodded my head telling her to continue. "Ho-how's Mason? i miss him." Wait.did i hear right or did she really ask me how Mason was. "Yo-you know Mason?" She nodded  in reply. "How?" i asked getting really confused. She took the pizza out of the oven. "What do you mean how? Didn't he tell you?" i lost my appetite out of curiosity. "Tell me what?" i asked leaning forward on the chair. "He's my brother" What the hell.....

MY POSSESSIVE ALPHA MATE(EDITING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें