CHAPTER 23- What actually happened...

WARNING: CONTAINS BABY MAKING STUFF

MASON'S POV

I had to leave early today for some important pack work. Craig ran away a few days ago.  He killed 7 guards and hurt more than 8 other guards. Once i get him, he'll be put in a prison made out of silver. I tried so hard to help him, but his mental health was deteriorating more. The pack doctors tried to interrogate him o know his problem, but all he did was stare at them and laugh.

I turned my face and saw Mel's beautiful face on my chest. She was sleeping peacefully. She looked like an angel made just for me. God I love her so much. I kissed her temple and smiled when she stirred a little and murmured 'no give me that candy'. She is so beautiful. 

I pull my arm from underneath her head careful enough not to wake her up. I stand up and watch Mel for a second as she turns into a ball and snuggles to the blanket searching for warmth. I shake my head with a smile on my face and head towards the bathroom. 

I get dressed in a pair of black jeans and a red polo shirt. I wear my white sneakers before going back to the bedroom. I write a quick note for Mel. 'Goodmorning Mel. I'm sorry that i had to go without meeting you, but i had some important things to take care of. Love you. -Mason'  I read it once and kept on top of a table. I give Mel a peck on her cheeks and go downstairs. 

I get my car keys and start driving towards the pack office which is a few hours away from the pack house. We built it this far so that if any other pack attacked us they wouldn't find our important files and stuff. I don't know why, but i had this terrible feeling at the pit of my stomach. 

After what felt like hours of driving i reached the pack house. I entered through the door and started walking towards the conference hall, where all the elders and other alpha's were supposed to meet to discuss the problem of Craig running away. It was a problem for the other packs because Craig's rogue pack is really powerful and there was also a rumor that other rogues are also joining his pack to go against us. 

I built a wall in my mind so that no one could distract me through the mindlink during this important meeting. I sat on my seat and told everyone to sit down. "Alpha we need to find Craig and kill him. He's too dangerous. I don't want anyone from my pack to get hurt. We have pups and women to take care of." said Alpha Tyler who was from the pack next to ours. 

I could understand his concern for his pack. Even i am concerned about my pack. I don't want anyone from my pack to get hurt either. Especially Mel. Even the though about Mel getting hurt  made me clench my fist. "I can understand your concern Alpha Tyler. But we have to wok carefully. We don't want to kill Craig..." I was cut off by a scoff before i could even finish my sentence. "Is it because he's your brother?" said Alpha Max.  I turn to look at him with anger evident on my face. He paled a little when he saw my face but quickly covered it. 

"No. I want to capture him and put him in a prison made out of silver. It will make him week. Then we will ask him about the other rogue packs who are planning on attacking us. And we will torture him until he gives us the information that we  need." I say glaring at Alpha Max. Everyone agreed. The meeting went on for hours.

When the meeting was over, I went back to my office to take rest just when i was about to put my wall down, there was a knock on the door. "Come in." I say. The door opened and a girl with blonde hair came in. I look at her for a second and recognized her immediately. She was a member of Craig's pack. She joined our pack saying that she was forced to join Craig's pack when she was only thirteen years old. "Alpha Mason" she bowed her head. I nodded my head and asked her to take a seat. "So what can i do for you Kaylee?" I ask sitting straight on my chair. 

She had a box on her hands. She smiled and handed it to me. "Here. I make this for you to say how thankful i am for you to take me in this pack. I really appreciate it." I took the box from her hands and opened it to find a chocolate cake in it. "Umm....Thanks." I say as i close the box. I look up to find her looking straight into my eyes with an expression that wanted me to eat the cake now. "You want me to eat it now?" I ask as i raise an eyebrow. She nodded her head with a big smile plastered to her face. "Yes. I would love that." 

I take small piece out and take a bite. It tasted to good. so addicting that i took another bite, but this one was bigger than the last one. After eating almost half of the cake, my sight became a little blurry. I felt lightheaded. "Wh-what was in that cake?" I ask as i hold my head to balance myself. "Nothing you should worry about babe. " I heard Mel's voice. I saw her blonde hair. "Yes baby?" she said as she sat on my lap. "Mel? What are you doing here baby? I thou-thought that y-you were sleeping." I shake my head a little. "I missed you babe. I want you so much right now." she said rubbing her hands up and down my chest. "You d-do?" I ask as i look at her blonde hair running my hands through them. "Yes" she go up from my lap and started unzipping her dress. 

I felt my pants tighten. Mel wanted to mate with me. I should give her what she wanted. I have waited so long for this moment. The moment where i make Mel forever mine. But she smelled a little different. Most probably from her arousal. I couldn't think straight as i struggled to pull my shirt off. I saw Mel standing in front of me in  black lace panties and a matching bra. I pulled my shirt of completely and walked towards her. I grabbed her by the waist and pushed her against the door kissing her hard. I locked the door and put my hands under Mel's thighs and making her wrap her legs around my waist. I picked her up and carried her all the way to the table and layed on top of her knocking things down. She pulled on my pants. I opened my zip and pulled my pants down. There was a huge bulge in my underwear. I looked at Mel's beautiful face as she blushed. 

I again layed on top of her and started sucking on her neck. Her moans turned me on. I started rubbing her core. She arched her back as i felt warm juices coming out of her. I pulled her and kissed her hard, opening her bra in the process. I grabbed one of the breast in my hands and the other in my mouth. She moaned loudly. "Oh Mel" I groan as she ran her hand through my bulge. I couldn't take it anymore. I ripped her panties off and looked at her. "You're gonna enjoy this baby girl" I say as i go down and work on her. She was trashing around and moaning hard. 

I stood up and kissed her neck. I pulled my underwear down and blush when i hear her giggle. The only thing i could clearly see was Mel's beautiful blonde hair. I placed my tip in her opening and thrusted. She gasped at the sudden action. I started thrusting faster, but i felt something wrong with this. Its like something inside me was breaking. I was groaning when i heard the door open. I stopped when i heard a sob. I turned to look at the person that disturbed me when i was mating with my mate. I saw Mel in burnt clothes and bruises on her face. "M-Melissa?" I say as i look underneath me and find my vision getting a little clearer. I looked up and found tears running down Melissa's face. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING? I look at the girl underneath me once my vision is clear and find a naked Kaylee with my dick inside her. I pulled away in shock. 

I turned to Mel. "Mel I thoug...." She cut me off by saying "I HATE YOU." She ran out of the room. WHAT HAPPENED???

PINKY PROMISE THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MORE INTERESTING