CHAPTER 17- What is happening?

MELISSA'S POV

I woke the next morning to find myself laying on top of Mason with his arms wrapped around me tightly. I looked at the time and saw that it was 7:15 am. I had school today. I tried to get off of Mason but he pulled me down. "5 more minutes Mel. You're really soft." Mason said in a sexy sleepy voice which made my knees go week. "I can't. I have school baby. And my casts are coming off today. Don't you remember?" I ask running my hands through his soft hair. "Okay. I'm up." He let go off me. i stood up and walked toward the bathroom. "Do you want a ride to school?" Mason asked standing up as well. Did i tell you that he was  shirtless? "N-no Cayden's picking me up" I say trying stand still. "you sure?" he asks with a frown.

I was too busy drooling over his body, to answer to his question. "Like what you see babe." Mason asked smirking. How long have i been zoned out for? "No. I was actually looking behind you...at the clock. I'm late. Gotta go." I turn around and go to the bathroom with a red face. I hear Mason laughing in the room.

I brush my teeth, shower and pee. Okay too much description. I get out of the bathroom wearing some shorts with a plain purple shirt. I find no Mason so I put on my purple converse and head downstairs. I grab an apple and walk towards Mason's office. I open the door and find Mason sitting on his 'throne', as i like to call it. "What are you doing Mase?"  I asked him taking a bite of my apple. "Mmmm....Mase. I likes." Mason says putting his hands behind his head and staring at me. I smile at him and sit on the table near his laptop and face him. Mason grabs my waist and pulls me on his lap. "You smell so good today Mel. What did you use?" He asked taking a long breath. "I just had a shower" I say giggling as his hair was tickling me. Mason was nuzzling my neck and hair. "Mason i have to go to school. Pick me up so that we can go to the hospital together." I say getting off of Mason's lap. "See you" Mason says giving me a peck on my lips. "Bye" i say as i walk out of his office, down the hall.

I grab my phone and book bag before walking out the door. After a few seconds Cayden's car pulls up our drive way. "Hey" Cristy and Cayden say in unison. "Hiiiii" I say as i hop in the back seat of their black hummer. "Yay. I'm so happy that my stupid cast if coming off today." I say. "Awesome" Cayden says. 'Yay now we can go to David's pool party. But don't tell Mason or Cayden or they'll go all overprotective ans stuff.' Cristy says through mind link. I see her evil smile at me through the rear view mirror. I smile back. We talk back about anything and everything till we reach school. 

We walk in school and go to our own lockers. My locker was next to Cristy's. "We are going to have so much fun tonight. Don't mention it to the boys. and i'm sure that you need to have fun before you and Mason mate. He'll never let you go to any parties after mating. "Okay. See you at 7?" I ask. "Yup and wear that black dress of yours." She says. I nod and go to my first class.

Mason came to pick me at lunch as i had to go to the hospital. "Hey" I wave at Mason. "Ready to go Mel?" He asks picking me up bridal style. "I can walk you know" I blush as i hear some girls say 'aww so cute'. 

Mason sit me down on the passenger seat and buckles my seatbelt for me. Then he walks to his side and starts the car. We reach the hospital in less than 10 minutes. We enter the hospital and Mason stays outside while i went with the doctor. After the cast was off, i come outside with the cast on my hands smiling like a kid. "What are you doing with that babe?" Mason asks pecking me on the lips. "Oh i asked the doctor if i could take it and he said yes." i say caressing the cast and chanting 'my precious'. Mason laughs and hugs me. "So what do you want to do now that your cast came off?" Mason asks, while we walk out of the hospital. "First i want to shave my leg. it looks like a monkeys leg." I say i point towards my leg. Mason laughs. I put my cast in the backseat. "Baby can i drive?" I ask Mason. "I dunno. Your cast just came off. I don't want you to hurt your leg babe." I make my famous puppy dog eyes. "Pleeaaasssseeee??" I pout and look at him. "Aaghhh. Stop making that face. It make my knees go week." He says covering his eyes. "Plllleeeeeaaasssseee" he looked at me and i swear i heard him say 'awww' under his breath. "Here take this. but wait a second." He says and bites my pouted lips. We start making out in the hospital's parking lot. i pull off gasping for air. I put my hand out "the keys please." I say slowly opening my eyes. He pecks me once more and gives me the keys.