Chapter 17

Hope you enjoyed all the updates, figured I owed it to you guys since you all have been showing me nothing but love and amazing feedback. Thank you xo
_____

"Whose are those suitcases and what the hell are you doing here?" Kenna asked, her voice making me cringe internally.

"Hi to you too." I muttered under my breath.

"AVA!!" Nadia and Beau both screamed, running through to the entrance where we all stood.

"Hi." I smiled, Nadia was always welcoming.

"Dad told me everything, I'm so excited." She screamed, pulling me along with her as Beau jumped with her hands up so I could pick her up.

Zade and the boys smiled at Nadia's excitement.

Picking Beau up, I headed into to family room with Nadia.

"This is going to be great." Nadia clapped, her excitement was overwhelming but I felt welcomed by her with open arms.

"Nadia, we should let her settle in." Maceo's voice called out from behind us, his tone light and full of playfulness.

"You're right! How rude of me." She laughed, "I'll let you settle in and once you're all done come back down here and I'll show you the rest of the house." She hugged me, pushing me towards Zade.

"I'll show you your room." Zade chuckled at his sister's excitement.

"Welcome to the family." Jasper, Julian and Drew said, hugging me.

Kenna of course stared at me with one of her deadly glares but I only smiled at her hesitantly.

"I'll take Beau, you go ahead and get settled in." Maceo said, taking Beau.

"Thank you."

I followed Zade and Blaine up the stairs, we went down the hall way where Silas's room was, Blaine opened a door at the end of the hallway, right next to the one I had woken up in at Nadia's birthday.

We entered a room with double doors like the other rooms down this hallway, it was just as grand as the others, same set up and everything, though this room had cream walls with silver trimming, a huge bed sat in the middle, half of the bed taken up by plush pillows, everything in it was white with silver accents, it was huge and had it's own walk-in and bathroom, also with doors leading out to a balcony.

"This is your room." Zade smiled, his dimples making an appearance.

"Wow, it's beautiful." I gushed, staying rooted in place.

Blaine chuckled at the amazement that rests on my face, "It's refreshing seeing someone so amazed at the things we take for granted." He spoke to Zade.

"Indeed." Zade gazed at me.

"See you downstairs." Blaine smiled, pulling me into a side hug.

"Thank you for helping." I nodded to my suitcases.

"Always." He smiled and headed out of the room.

"Want me to help you unpack?" Zade asked, pulling me into his tall figure.

"I got it, you can go downstairs with the others." I blushed.

"I don't mind helping." He insists.

Always a gentleman. I thought.

"It's fine, I got it." I tiptoed and kissed his cheek.

"Give me another one of those and I'll do anything you want without reason." He winked, his tone playful.