Chapter 20

So here's a appreciation chapter, the feed back on this book has been amazing. You guys kill me with all your nice comments. This chapter is super long so y'all better love me ahaha, enjoy.
_____

Soft breathing into my ear was the first thing I woke up to, the musk scent of Zade drifted through my nose, his hand rested on my stomach with his arm under my head.

"Good morning." I said softly as his eyes fluttered open.

"Morning." His sleepy voice did things to my insides and so did the crooked smile he had on his face.

"How was your sleep?" I asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"With you in my arms, the best." He smiled cheekily.

"Such a charmer." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Only for you." He teased, laughing lightly.

"What's the time?" I asked, stretching my body.

"12pm." He said, staring at the gold watch on his wrist.

"JESUS." I yelled, jumping out of his bed and running over to his door.

"What is the matter?" He asked, alert.

"Hair and makeup stylist will be here in a couple of minutes." I said groaning, dreading the long process Nadia explained.

"Have fun." He called out as I rushed out of his room and into mine.

I showered quickly and got dressed in a t-shirt dress and threw my vans on before running out of my door and down to Nadia's room.

"There you are, I was just coming to see where you were." She sighed in relief.

"Sorry, I slept in." I blushed.

"Don't be, I'm jealous I didn't." She laughed. "Glam teams here, it's going to be a very long afternoon.".

Oh goody. I thought.

The 'Glam Team' consisted of three people, Jess the nails tech, Sal the hairstylist and Polly the beautician. Everything was set up in one of the huge lounges down stairs, it looked like a beauty salon was brought to us, well that's what it was actually.

"What color is your dress?" Jess asked as she was deciding what color to paint my toe and fingernails.

"Red, it's a bright red." I answered.

Polly put three different facemasks on my face for different reasons, though those reasons weren't explained but they did feel nice so I wasn't complaining.

It was hard sitting here for hours getting pampered. I thought.

The three of them rotated between me, Nadia and Kenna. Nadia was getting her hair done and Kenna was getting her makeup done. I was next in line to have my hair done, I didn't know what kind of hairstyle I wanted but it definitely had to be simple since I didn't want to over do the dress.

"I can't tell if you're enjoying this or you're hating it." Blaine laughed as he and Zade walked in to our little salon.

"Hating it." I sighed.

"Why?" They said in unison, tilting their heads to the side.

"I don't know how they do this, it's tiring and plain Boring with a capital B." I huffed, pointing to Kenna and Nadia who were listening to music.

"I wish I could save you from it." Zade laughed, giving me sympathetic look.

"I wish you could too." I laughed.