Chapter 27

Because you know, I'm so lovely and all *wink* I didn't want to leave you guys hanging for that long Ahahaha, enjoy xx
_____

Placing Beau on the floor with the other kids who were running around the huge dining room. I followed Nadia's lead and walked deeper into the room; my eyes searched the room for the one person I couldn't wait to see again.

Zade.

He stood with his back to us, my eyes focused on him almost immediately and I walked towards him without even realizing myself. My smile small at the sound of his laughter. Slipping between him and Blaine, I rested my hand on his arm.

"I think I'm going into cardiac arrest." He whispered into my ear, gazing down at me.

I tried holding in my laughter but failed miserably, it came out like a small giggle with my cheeks hot.

"Ava, I'd like you to meet Ace." Maceo said, gesturing to a guy next to him.

His face was sat in an angry kind seconds before I turned to look at him.

"Hi." I waved, "Nice to meet you." I smiled, slipping into Zade's arms.

"Pleasure is definitely all mine." He gave me a tight smile, he moved forward and held his hand out to me.

He wasn't close enough so I could just reach and stay in Zade's arms so I had to leave Zade's warm body and walk over to Ace.

Placing my hand in his and getting ready to shake it, he flipped my hand over and was about to kiss the back of my hand but I slipped it from him and shook his other hand that rested to his side.

"Happy birthday." I said, staring up at his shocked expression.

The only person who's going to be kissing my hand is Zade. I thought.

Letting his hand go, I moved back to Zade's protective arms. Zade's tight hold on me let, me know he wasn't comfortable with Ace trying to kiss my hand.

Lucian stepped forward and slapped Ace's back laughing a hearty laugh.

"Av, that boy stole my pretty." Beau cried, pointing to her hair where her bow had gone missing.

"Beau go to Judy please." Maceo pushed her softly towards Judy.

"Noooo." She cried.

"I got it." I smiled at Maceo.

Bending down, I picked her up and placed her on my hip. "How about I swap you? You can have some of mine." I pointed at the small diamond studs in my hair.

"Otay." She clapped, her tears stopped.

Placing her back down on the floor, I took some studs from my hair and placed them into hers and slipping her bow out.

"You definitely wear them better then I do." I said tapping her nose as she giggled, wiping her tears away she waddled back over to the kids.

Zade pulled me back into his arms and I slipped Beau's bow into his suit pocket. "My ring looks good on you." He winked.

"Doesn't it." I winked back, laughing lightly.

"Ace you alright?" Killian called out.

I was too busy checking Zade out for the fourth time now to look away, Zade had me tuck into his side with his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Dinner is going to start getting served, please everyone make your way over to your seats." A beautiful lady called out from the head of the table that sat in the middle of the big room.