Chapter 29

So this chapter would have been up 3 hours ago but I spent that time annoying my brothers with my beautiful singing *wink* AHAHAHA, enjoy xo
_____

"Do you want to go swim with the others?" Zade asked as we walked up the stairs to our rooms after breakfast.

"Yes." I grinned.

"Meet you back here in 5 minutes then." He pecked my lips.

I rushed into my room and realized I only have one bathing suit so I ran down to Nadia's room and knocked on her door.

I really need to go clothes shopping. I thought.

"Yeah?" She yelled.

"Hey Nadia, do you have a spare bathing suit?" I popped my head into her room.

"Yeah I do actually, you okay with a one piece?" She asked, pulling me into her room.

"Definitely." I smiled, following behind her.

"Here, it should fit you perfectly." She handed me a black one piece and pushed me into her connecting bathroom. She was dressed in a purple one piece that had ruffles all over.

I changed quickly and let my hair out; I gave myself a once over before walking back out into Nadia's room.

"Ready?" She asked, linking her arm through mine.

"Ready." I nodded, grinning.

We made our way out of her room and the boys were already making their way out of theirs. Zade spotted me and ran towards us, pushing the others out of the way as he did.

"Maybe we shouldn't go swimming." He groaned, pulling me so my backside was covered by the front of his body.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"Maybe because you look sexy in a one piece and I don't want anyone else to see you." He groaned, worming his arms around my waist.

"I could say the same about you Mister, maybe you should go put a shirt back on." I winked, pushing my body up against his tones chest, feeling his muscles.

"Ava." He groaned again as I chuckled.

Slipping from his arms, I made my way over to Nadia and Emma. Emma arrived in the same bathing suit as Nadia and they were laughing at each other for picking the same thing to wear. We made our way to the pool but not before Zade made me wrap a towel around my body.

The inside pool was set to a warm temperature which I was grateful for. Throwing my towel at Zade, I was the first to dive into the warm pool, Zade being the second. He resurfaced next to me, pulling me into his arms.

"I wish I could have met your parents so I could thank them." Zade said, smiling down at me.

"Why would you thank them?" I laughed, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'd thank them for making someone so perfectly beautiful." He gazed down at me.

Wrapping my legs around his hips, I pressed my lips to his. The kiss was sweet and passionate, Zade bit at my bottom lip asking for entrance but I never gave it to him.

"Everyone's watching and you want to have a make out session here?" I raised a questioning brow.

"Can you blame me? You're too addictive." He smirked.

"The feeling is mutual." I murmured against his lips.

"Ew." Kenna yelled.

"Jealousy is an ugly thing." Silas yelled back at her.