Chapter 42

Thank you to everyone who nominated my books into the fiction awards, you guys really didn't have to do that *kisses* I'm happy with being my no sticker self ahahaha, your guys nominations are very appreciated, I don't really fuss over the competitions they have on here, but thank you very much loves, enjoy xo
Happy Birthday MaidiDanika I hope you receive the world and have a blessed day/night, love from me xo
_____

"Mummy?" A little soft hand ran through my hair carefully.

"Hey beautiful, what is the matter?" I woke knowing whom it was immediately.

"I can't sleep by myself mummy, Daddy is yelling." She broke down in tears as Maceo's voice raised down the hall.

"Come here baby, it's okay." I cooed.

Wiggling out of Zade's arms and getting out of bed to scoop her up and shut the bedroom door so Maceo's yelling wasn't heard. I checked the time and it was a little after 4am.

"Why is he yelling?" She cried into the crook of my neck, wrapping her little hands in my hair.

"I'm not sure, but you're okay baby." I rubbed her back soothingly.

"Pertumeeess." She giggled, nudging her face deeper into my neck.

I slipped back into bed with Beau in my arms; Zade pulled me back into his naked chest unconsciously, wrapping his big arms around me and Beau.

Within seconds Beau fell back asleep, hers and Zade's soft breathing lulled me.

I woke again to the soft buzz of my phone, vibrating on the bedside table. I pushed myself out of bed and both Zade and Beau groaned at the sudden movement making me giggle. They both looked so much alike, their dark hair and grey pools, thick lashes that brushed their cheeks and the same beauty spot in the same place, resting above their lips. Beau definitely could pass as Zaden's daughter.

A text from an Unknown number popped up on my screen. I read Grayson's and quickly typed that I'll ring him later this afternoon with an I love you and same for Kota. I clicked on the Unknown Number and read what it said. It was Carter, sending me details where to meet him.

Saving Carter's number and sending him a quick okay. I turned back to the two fast asleep in bed and moved Beau closer into Zade, kissing her cheek and his lips, I headed into my own room to get ready for the day.

I showered and picked out an outfit, simple but very stylish. I slipped the nude tube dress on and my choice in shoes, my black vans. Throwing my hair up in a high ponytail, I gelled back the little fly aways and did minimal makeup, defining my cheeks and adding mascara and lip-gloss with a swipe of peachy blush.

Spritzing myself with the new body mist Zade likes, I did a once over and made my way back into Zade's room to find them both just waking up.

"Good morning, how was your sleep beautiful?" I smiled, brushing her hair out of her face.

"Morning mummy." She mumbled, dragging herself onto my lap.

"It was otay, I like sleeping in here." She sniffed at my neck, giggling to herself.

"Good morning handsome." I smiled lovingly at Zade, leaning over to kiss his lips.

"You taste heavenly, can we get rid of Beau so I can taste you better?" He said gruffly, groaning at the wink I sent him.

"Mummy, where are you going?" She asked tiredly.

"I just have to go see someone." I sighed, wrapping my arms around her.