Chapter 36

Hope you enjoyed the three updates, have a blessed day/night beautiful xo
_____

It was now the next day, tonight I was fighting at The Pit again. The boys asked if I wanted to join them in the gym so I agreed, making my way there with Nadia.

"I wish I could come watch you fight but Dad wont let me." She huffed frustratingly.

"It's nothing special really." I laughed at her pouting facial expression.

"Well at least I can see you beat them." She nodded towards the boys who were strapping their hands.

"There you are, I was beginning to think you had bailed." Drew teased.

"You're going to wish she had." Blaine called out.

"I can handle her." Drew rolled his eyes playfully.

"Good, you can go first then big mouth." Silas said.

"You good?" Zade asked, strapping my hands for me.

"I am now." I stole a kiss and walked over to the ring sitting in the middle of the gym.

"Psst, go easy on me." Drew whispered.

"Don't listen to him, beat his ass!" Nadia yelled.

"DING DING DING!" Silas yelled for us to start.

I laughed at Silas and watched as Drew crept his way over to me. He lunged himself at me and I side stepped, letting him fall face first. I waited for him to get up before moving towards him and trapping him into a corner of the ring, I threw a couple of punches into his side and he tapped out. I stopped immediately and backed away.

"OUCH!" He yelled, clutching onto his ribs.

"Sorry." I smiled sadly.

"I thought you said you could handle her." Blaine called out.

"I'm up." Zade jumped into the ring and kicked Drew out.

We stared at each other smirking. Silas yelled for us to start and so we did.

Zade hung back so I made the first move, advancing towards him. I threw a kick and he caught my leg, I let him hold on to my weight and swung back around with my fist, I watched in slow motion as my fist made contact with his chest making him drop my leg so I could stand on two feet again.

"NO!" A loud cry broke through the gym.

Zade tackled me to the floor as I caught sight of Beau, tears running down her face.

"Zaee you leave my mummy alone!" Beau yelled from Judy's arms.

Zade pecked my lips and pulled me up with him.

"I didn't hurt her Beau." Zade held his hands up in surrender.

"Come here." I held my arms out to Beau.

Judy handed over Beau and she cried loudly, clinging onto my hair and neck.

"It's okay Beau, I'm fine." I rubbed her back.

"Bad Zaee!" She cried.

"Has Beau had her nap yet?" I asked Judy and she shook her head no.

"I'm out, I'll go put Beau to sleep." I pecked Zade's lips before heading out of the gym.

The rest of my afternoon was spent doing homework before heading to The Pit, I wanted to see Kota first so me and Zade left before the others.

"Kota!" I yelled, skipping over to him.