1 Intro

Polina PoV

I woke up in the morning with the fucking sun shining through the window next to my bed and burning my closed eyelids

- Agh, why do mornings always suck? - I groaned and covered my sore eyes with a hand, blocking the harsh light from the sun.

- Can you stop yelling? - Someone whined pitifully by my side.

Without even looking I knew that voice all too well. But still I slide my hand over the mess of my long hair that covered my face and lifted my head to look at the source of whining and saw my dearest friend Margo who laid on the edge of the bed tangled in my sheets and in only her underwear. Her head was almost hanging from the bed.

I've been friends with Margo for nearly three years, and it was the longest friendship I ever had if I must confess.

I met her the day after I moved to this large city. We attended the same college. Margo was sitting on the ground and crying her eyes out.

Nobody dared to approach her, acting indifferent. I walked up to her wondering what must have happened to her to make her cry like this. It's not that I'm that kind and always helping people in trouble or something, I was just curious. Nevertheless, I went up and asked her what happened.

Her blue eyes were flooded with tears when she looked at me and said with a trembling voice:

- I broke my fucking heel and this is my favorite pair - She picked up her broken shoe and showed them to me. They were a skyscraper high heels. I stood there for a moment trying to understand why was she so upset. Like seriously, the universe made her a favor by destroying those shoes from hell.

- Well, it's a good thing you didn't break your leg walking in these. - I burst out laughing which made Margo furious.

- Hey, bitch, and what is so funny? - She stood up and asked angrily gnashing her teeth with a deadly weapon in her hands. I knew a few ways of killing someone with hills.

- Whoa, easy there. Come on, I will buy you a coffee and explain to you the ridiculousness of this situation, - I offered through laughter. - By the way, my name is Polina.

She examined me for a few seconds, then picked up her bag, throw away her pair of shoes, and wiped her nose with her hand and shouted:

- Hey bitch, I'm Margo. Let's go, I know the perfect spot.

We hang out for a couple of hours and I have never laughed so much in my life. Margo is crazy, but it's my type of crazy, so we clicked right away. She is funny, a bit immature, impish, reckless, bold, and very annoying. She can change a fly into an elephant in just a few seconds. With her tiny frame, she could be really scary when she's pissed.

In a few weeks, we decided to rent an apartment together and moved out of the dorms. We found a really nice two-bedroom apartment not far from our college. By the way, Margo studied to be a psychologist, which is hilarious because she doesn't understand shit about people and relationships. And me... I chose to study business.