23 Goodbyes

Polina PoV

I woke up from a sudden feeling of falling. You know, the feeling when you are jolted awake by the sensation of falling is terrifying. I shudder and opened my eyes widely.

The soft light was seeping through the window curtains, it was early morning I guessed.

I turned around in Nick's tight hold and looked at his peaceful features. My mind drifted to yesterday's night, it was perfect. Every touch, every word, every look meant so much more. It was like Nick expressed his true feelings for me, worshiping my body. It was an endless night of love and passion.

How come it was always nights when we forgot all the obstacles and we lived and loved? But the day comes and we are thrown back to reality. Our time was up. I had to go.

Slowly freeing myself from his arms, I got up from the bed. I glanced one more time at the sleeping beauty and headed out to the shower. Standing under the hot water, I was soaping my sore body and considering my future.

I couldn't believe I was actually leaving Nick. The man that saved me, the man that freed me, the one that I fell in love with. But did I have another choice? I guess not. It was not like he wanted or asked me to stay. And it hurt.

It hurt knowing that he had feelings for you, but he wanted to give up on them because he was too afraid to be happy. I was stupid enough to fall in love with him. I should never have cared, and now that I care so much, I am broken.

I turned off the water and wrapped the towel around me when I saw the door open. Nick was standing in the door frame in all his naked glory. He came closer and stood in front of me snaking his hands around my waist.

- I woke up and you weren't there – He whispered in my neck, placing small kisses along it.

I looked in his troubled eyes and smiled at how cute he was. He lowered his head slightly and pressed his lips to mine, gently cupping my cheek as if I was going to break.

I wrapped his neck with my hands, pulling him closer to me and deepening the kiss. He growled softly when I pressed myself against him, rubbing against his hardening cock.

The kiss was languishing and seductive, leaving me to yearn for more.

My core was already painfully throbbing, searching for some release. As if Nick could sense my need, his tongue left my mouth and he took off my towel.

He ran his hands down my sides and cupped my asscheeks in his strong hands lifting me up on the countertop.

A small gasp escaped my lips when my hot skin touched the cold surface. I watched his hungry eyes getting darker, and his tongue slowly running across his full swollen lip before his teeth bit into it.

He held my stare lowering his head to my tits. A loud moan escaped my lips when Nick brushed his tongue against my erect nipple sucking it in his mouth.

At the same time his thumb flicked over my right pink nipple, giving it the much needed attention. I wrapped my legs around Nick's hips and pulled him closer to me. His hot shaft was teasing my wet entrance and I couldn't hold a moan.

With one hand, Nick took his cock and coated it in my wetness, sliding it against my soaking core. My hands fisted in his hair tugging at it.

- Please, please – I begged Nick for his cock.

He slammed into me with one powerful thrust and threw his head back with a loud guttural groan. He looked like a gladiator piercing through the victim with his big lance in victory.

He wasn't holding back, getting deeper, thrusting with everything he had. My eyes squeezed shut, succumbing to the delirious pleasure he was giving me.