16 Bon Appetit, Baby

There's a mature scene
in this chapter.

You've been warned.

Polina PoV

I woke up when the damn sun was shining in my eyes...Again...Why the hell is it always shining in my eyes? I looked at the clock on my nightstand, it was far past noon already. Not strange, we went to bed almost at dawn.

I was lying in bed thinking about yesterday. It was good to tell someone my story, I just hoped I wouldn't regret it later. I hopped off from the bed and went to the restroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, combed my hair, and put it into a high loose bun – now I looked more presentable and wouldn't scare Nick away – I smiled to myself.

I went to search for Nick. It didn't take me long to find him still sleeping in his bedroom. He lay on his bed naked. Only a small piece of the blanket was covering his manhood and half of his leg. All the rest was left on display for my greedy eyes.

His chest and his well-built stomach were magnificent. A thin line of hair traced from his bellybutton and hid under the blanket. His bulge was well seen under the thin fabric of the sheets. My eyes just couldn't stop ogling the beautiful sight in front of them. I inhaled a few times and made myself leave the room, before I would get under that blanket and get down and dirty.

I went to the kitchen and decided to cook something for us for breakfast or better say, dinner. I turned on some music and started making frittatas. I prepared everything and put it in the oven when a Beyoncé song began playing on the radio. I began dancing to the music.

What? Everyone knows these moves.

- Beyonce? Really? – I heard the groggy voice behind me. I jumped in surprise and whirled around.

Nick was standing there wearing a t-shirt and sweats that lay low on his hips. His hair was a little messy and his eyes were still sleepy, but he was smiling at me. I found myself checking him out. Again... Pathetic... I rolled my eyes at me in my mind.

- What? Girl Power! – I exclaimed and thrust my fists in the air. Nick chuckled and came closer to me.

- How was your sleep? – he asked, searching my eyes.

- Like a baby.

- Aw really? And here I was hoping you were tossing around because I wasn't with you. – He said half-joking and half-serious. He took a lock of my hair and wrapped it around his finger. He was too close, I could smell his fresh minty breath.

- You're so full of yourself – I smirked and cocked my eyebrow.

- No, I just found it hard to sleep, knowing you were in the next room, - his voice was low and seductive, - So close to me. – His eyes burned with desire making my knees buckled.

- Why... why you didn't join me? – I stutter, a little lost in Nick.

- When I returned from the shower you were already fast asleep. You looked like an angel – He smiled gently at me – My fallen angel.

He murmured against my parted lips and smashed his hot mouth on mine. His hands snaked around my waist, holding me close. The kiss was hot but restrained as if Nick was asking for my permission. Stupid Nick, if he just knew I was already his, wanting him, no, craving him.

I ran my hand through his hair, tugging at it and deepened our kiss. He pressed my body to him even closer and I arched my back wishing there were no clothes between us. I moan loud when his arms went under my t-shirt and were rubbing my bareback. I got lost. I forgot about everything. There was only Him, so fuck the rest of the world.