9 In the shower

Warning!
This chapter contains a mature scene, read for your own risk.
You've been warned!

Nick PoV

We were standing in the elevator and glancing at each other

We were standing in the elevator and glancing at each other. She looked tired but still managed to look beautiful.

I couldn't ignore how close she was standing to me in this limited space. It was hard to hide all that sexual tension that was building between us. I wanted her so badly. I wanted to kiss those red plump lips, taste her, and make her scream my name when she reached her peak. "I'm an idiot, I could get myself into trouble because of her".

The elevator had stopped at the last floor and we stepped out of it. The whole floor belonged to me and there was a beautiful view of the city out of my windows. I led her into a big, white kitchen, smiling at her mesmerized expression when she took in her surroundings.

- Rescuing girls in distress must have made you a lot of money if you can afford such an apartment. – She said with sarcasm, looking around.

I laughed and took the first aid kit from the cabinet. I took also a towel and put it under water.

- Well, that is not my main job, I work as a hero on a part-time basis.

- And what is your main job then? – She asked curiously, her eyes landed on me. She took off her jacket remaining in a simple white T-shirt.

- I have a hotel and restaurant business.

She leaned her back against the kitchen island and watched me intently as I approached her. I stopped just a few inches away and she took a sharp breath.

- Uhm ... unexpectedly. - her voice sounded groggy and low.

She was struggling to remind unbothered but I could see through it. She felt the same pulling and uncontrollable desire as I did. I looked deeply into her green eyes and tucked a lock of her hair behind the ear.

- Let me see your wound on the head. – My voice became hoarse.

She turned her head to me so that I could see her injury. I cleaned all dry blood from it and applied some antiseptic. She wasn't seriously injured, something that a few pills and good sex... Oh, I meant sleep... would fix.

- You're lucky it isn't serious – I said to her holding a very short distance between us.

She wasn't wearing a bra and her hard nipples were peeping through the thin fabric of her t-shirt, begging for my attention. What if I touch them? She would probably break my hand.

- Told ya – she shrugged her shoulders and interrupted my pervert thoughts. I lifted my eyes and saw all my desires mirrored in her lustful forest green eyes. I tried to remember what we were talking about.

I reached out for two pills of Advil and gave it to her along with a glass of water.

- Thank you – she took pills and slowly drank the water.