17 The Plan

Polina PoV

- I won't ever be able to eat at this table without a hard-on. – Nick laughed.

He gently held my waist and put me on my feet. I wore my t-shirt while Nick quickly pulled up his sweatpants.

- Sorry, not sorry – I chuckled and bent to pick up my shorts from the floor.

I heard Nick inhaled loudly and gasp. I was still naked on the bottom. My ass and glistening core was plainly visible from behind where Nick stood.

- Poli, if you keep doing this, I will take you right here on the floor. – His husky voice was turning me on.

I slowly stood upright and turned to face him acting all innocent. He was hovering above me with a look of hunger apparent on his face.

- You promise? – I asked seductively, my eyes looking intensely into his. He growled.

- What are you doing to me, vixen.

He kissed me with all his force and I melted under his demanding lips. His hand squeezed my hips and then he slapped it. A loud moan escaped my lips.

- You like it, don't you? – He demanded with a devilish smirk.

I didn't bother to answer him. I pulled him closer by the hem of his t-shirt and kissed him hard.

"Riing. Riing." – We heard it from the living room.

A loud ringing interrupted our make out session. Bad timing.

- Saved by the bell, – he broke our kiss. – We're gonna continue this later. – He promised and squeezed my asscheek one more time.

He went and took his phone, all this time watching me with a burning gaze. So I guess I just wanted to add more fuel to our fire and tease him a little.

Slowly I moved my hand to my pussy and slid a finger inside my dripping core. I saw Nick's eyes go wild when he followed my every move. I stroked in and out a few times before I put those fingers in my mouth and sucked them, tasting myself and the cum Nick had splashed into me before.

- Ummm – I moaned and licked my lips.

Then I picked up my shorts making sure to turn my ass to Nick again, and put them on slowly wiggling my hips.
I heard a loud restrained moan behind my back as if he was in pain and I smirked victoriously.

I hopped on the couch in the living room watching Nick. He covered his large hard-on with his hand and stroked it through his pants while looking intensely at me. His eyes were burning into my skin. He kept speaking on the phone and I overheard Nick's conversation.

- Are you sure Richard will attend?

- ....

- That's all for now. Keep me updated.

- ....

- For another week or two.

And he hung up. The conversation made me curious and worried. I remembered what he was planning to do.

- Who was that? – I asked.

- The head of my security – Nick answered approaching me with a lustful expression on his face and a big bulge in his pants. He clearly wanted to finish what we started, but I knew we had to talk first. He can't keep me distracted from what was he planning to do.

- No Nick, - I said firmly – talk to me, are you really gonna try to kill Richard White?

Nick took a long breath in and pinched the bridge of his nose.