7 Oddish friend

Polina PoV

Margo with Polina in а photo above.

Sunday was calm and lazy. I spent all day in my apartment doing nothing, just eating and watching TV. Margo was peeved with my behavior, she didn't like to waste her weekends on such lame things. She tried to take me out a few times, but failed and went by herself, pissed off at me.

I didn't want to leave my apartment in case I would meet Nick or other troubles. There was a feeling deep down, that I would meet Nick regardless of whether I wanted it or not. The same went to my troubles, I knew they hadn't disappeared in some magical way, I needed to figure out something.

- Why do I need to get up so early? - I whined when my alarm rang.

I hate mornings, I'm not a morning person, I need my beauty sleep. I hate Mondays even more because it is always difficult to start your school week after the weekend and go back to the usual boring routine and annoying people around.

- Polina, are you awake? - Margo pounded on my door - You're gonna be late for your class.

Margo was my opposite, it was never a problem for her to get up early even after some wild party the night before. She said it was her superpower. She woke up earlier to have time for makeup and dressing, while I refuse to change even 5 minutes of my precious sleep for this stupid stuff. All I need is to brush my teeth and a coffee.

"Oh God, maybe if I pretend that I'm still sleeping, she would leave me alone so I could sleep till noon." I dreamed

- Polina! Get up! - she yelled.

"If I stay quiet she will go away," I prayed silently.

- Polina, if you don't get from that bed, I will pour out a bucket of ice-cold water on you. - Margo promised without mercy.

"No, not happening" - I sighed.

I didn't doubt her. Been there, done that.

Once she poured a big bowl filled with cold water on me while I was sleeping. She had run away before I could kill her. I didn't speak with her for two days after this.

I would have kept that silence treatment for longer, but Margo came up to me with her puppy eyes and said that she regretted doing that. Two days without speaking with her was enough for severe punishment. She always does a lot of stupid things, she loves to prank people. It's just who she is - crazy.

I got up from my bed not wanting to take a cold shower in it and opened the door.

- If you ever do something like that again, I would eat all your sweets from your hideout - I threatened.

She made round eyes full of false fear and pressed her arm to the chest. She's a shit actress.

- No, you wouldn't.

- Try me, girl. - I chuckled and went to the shower.

I dressed up quickly into a plaid skirt and a crop sweater with a knee-high socks and boots, I like this grunge style.