6 Never see you again

Polina PoV

It was a hard morning with a devilish hangover because I had drunk at the party, and because I couldn't sleep well last night. And let's not forget about yesterday's fight. I had a small scratch on my left side and a few bruises. I groaned and went to the bathroom. A long, hot shower made me feel a little bit better. I dressed quickly into comfortable sweatpants and a t-shirt.

Trying to step quietly I came out of my room into the living room and saw Nick still sleeping. And he was wearing only his pants, no shirt. Oh dear God!

It was obviously uncomfortable for him to sleep on this small coach, he was too big for it. His head was almost hanging from the edge, one leg was hanging over the edge of the opposite end of the couch, and another one was on the floor. His hands were crossed on his bare chest, a very muscular chest. There were a lot of scars on the smooth skin of his stomach, shoulders, and a big one on his chest. His lips were slightly parted and he was sniffing adorably.

I took my time to admire his body. I traced with my eyes a trail of hair beginning at his belly bottom and going down to disappear below his jeans.

I rolled my eyes at myself, what was happening in my stupid head! This man probably wanted to kill me and I was standing there thinking about how hot he was, like a complete idiot.

"I can't deny Lord put extra efforts in his creation"- I thought, pressing my lips together.

I looked for his jacket and carefully checked all the pockets. Nothing, except for the car keys. I went up to him and touched the pockets in his jeans. I felt something in the pocket and I pulled it out, it was his wallet.
Cash and driving license

"Hmm, Nick Foster, 25 years old" I read to myself.

- Found something interesting? – Nick suddenly said with a raspy voice from his sleep.

I stared at him still holding his wallet. He was looking ridiculously adorable with his eyes dilated, disheveled hair, and cute little smile.

- Nothing – I stopped myself from ogling him and rolled my shoulder – Wanna some coffee?

He scratched his face sweeping off his sleepy state and nod.

- Black, no sugar. – He stood up and pulled out my gun from behind the pillow.

- Can you give it back to me? – I lifted my hand waiting - Promise I won't shoot you...Today – I added quietly.

He bored into my eyes for a moment, corner of his mouth turned up.

- Wow, how did I deserve this good attitude? – He wondered teasing me.

- Well, you sort of saved me yesterday – I chuckled.

He laughed and stretched out his hand with a gun, giving it back to me.

- I'm going to take a shower quickly if you don't mind?

- As you wish. – I said, trying hard not to imagine him naked in the shower.

I made some pancakes for breakfast when Nick appeared in the kitchen again, without a damn shirt. Drops of water were glistening on his bare torso and hair. He noticed I was checking him out again and I was caught in the act.

- You're drooling – Nick said with a smirk.

- No, I'm not – I turned my face away. Oh this cocky bastard!

What can I say? I'm a weak woman. He brought out of me emotions I hadn't felt before. He made me act like some kind of a fangirl,  I really hate this.