4 Following Her

Nick PoV

I dressed in all black, took my gun, and went out

"It's time to finish my business and make a quick buck" It is not like I needed money, I am one of the richest people in the state. I have a prosperous and legal hotel and restaurant business, which covers up all my illegal deals.

Everything is thought through, I am squeaky clean for the public and the police. No one would guess that Nick Foster is actually one of the most dangerous killers in the States, named Doom.

I had been following this girl, Polina was her name, for a couple of days. She was really cute, with her long black hair, full lips, and big green eyes. I must admit, she had a hot body.

However, there was something fishy about her, I just got this feeling in my guts. She had a very clean history, no fines, no bank accounts, and no information about her till she turned 18. This was as if she didn't exist. And from my experience, this was never good, she had something to hide. But what was that she was hiding was not my problem.

Rule number 1: No questions, too much information could get you killed, just do my job. Thanks to this, I was still alive and healthy and I didn't want to tempt my fate.

There was also this feeling that I was not the only one who was following her, I had to be careful not to appear on someone's radar.

I rode to where she lived and pulled over. After half an hour, four girls appeared, got into a taxi, and drove away. I followed them.

They drove for 15 minutes before pulling over at a big house. It was obvious that there was a party there.

A lot of plastic cups were all over the yard. In front of the house, there were many drunk people, they were talking, making out, smoking, or puking. Maybe I should not have waited for her, she probably wouldn't leave the party alone. Nevertheless, I was still waiting.

"I can go in there and look around a little, not attracting attention." – I debated with myself while sitting in my car. After two hours had passed, the girl rushed out of the house and stormed along the street. She was walking angrily, her hand squeezed into fists.

After a couple of seconds,  some guy ran after her and shouted something I couldn't hear. Without stopping, she yelled something back and flipped him off.

- Hahaha, not your night, dude – I mumbled while starting the car and slowly rode after the girl.

She was quickly going down a dark street, not paying attention to her surroundings. I kept my slow pace after her. It was long after midnight already, and the streets were completely deserted. I was following her at some distance and admiring her slim curves.

- Nice butt – I said and facepalmed myself.

Polina had just turned the corner and I slowed down. A hulky, broad-shouldered man in dark clothes turned after her to the alley.