EPILOG

I fucking love this song!!! And it suites perfectly ❤❤❤

Four years later

Nick's PoV

I am sitting in my office looking out from the window on the busy streets. Today is our anniversary. Looking back at those years we spend together, I believe that I couldn't be more happier than I am now. What I would do without her? She's my everything, my reason to keep going, my reason to be a better man.

I plan a small surprise for her, and I'm going to make sure that she would be mine for the rest of our lives. I have no intensions of letting her go never again. With that my mind drifts a few years back involuntary.

It took me a lot of time to realize that I didn't care about anything except her and I loved her. And it took me fucking hell to find her, longer than I had expected. It was a miracle that I found her in such a big city. After I had finished my business here and made sure I left it in the right hands I bought a ticket and took a flight to New York.

I wasn't sure what to tell Polina when I see her, how would she react, but I knew I just had to try. Even if she didn't want me anymore or found someone else, I still had to try to bring her back to me. That what we do for people we love, yeah?

And I loved her, I loved her so fucking much I thought it would be better to let her go. How stupid was that? You should never let go of a person you fall so deep into, and I didn't just love Polina, she owned me. Completely. I would do anything for her. And now, I just needed to find her and made her to believe me and gave me a chance.

I saw her walking out of the cafe she was working at, with some fucker by her side. No, no, no I couldn't be late. My hands curled into fists and I made myself took a few deep breaths and count to ten before I felt that I wouldn't turn the smug face of that shithead into bloody bath.

"Ok, it's now or never" I encouraged myself and took a few hesitant steps to my girl.

- Polina? – I said loud afraid that she wouldn't hear me

She frizzed and slowly turned her beautiful face to me. Her eyes went round, staring at me in disbelieve and her mouth opened in surprise. It took her some time to return her ability to speak.

- Nick?..What are you doing here? – Her voice was as melodic as I remembered it and it made my body move involuntary.

I approached her in few long steps and embraced her in my arms not be able to stop myself. I heard her whimpered

- Julia, are you ok? Do you know this guy? – The suicidal sonofabitch interrupted our moment. He surely had a death wish.

She put her hands on my chest and pressed, making me to take a step back. Then she turned to the dickhead and smiled at him

- Yes Mett, everything's fine, it's just my...um... friend.

- Ok, then, do you want me to wait for you? – The fucking peace of shit was acting at my nerves.

- Piss off Mattie before I made you – I grumbled and looked hard into his eyes.

- Shut the fuck up Nick – that was my girl, feisty as ever, and I loved it. I felt my buddy down south also loved it and twitched a little in my pants.

- Mett, you better go, no need to wait for me, I will took a taxi when I'm done. – She said calmly and waved at him to go ahead.

- Ok, call me when you get safe home – he gave me a one more couscous look and kept going hope straight to hell.

Now when there was no one to interrupt us, I launched to Polina one more time, but she whirled out from my hands.

- What the fuck Nick? – She crossed her hands on the chest and looked coldly at me. This would be much harder than I thought, but I was ready to beg if I needed.