3 Friday

Polina PoV

All the rest of the week was as boring and exhausting as it could be. When it was finally Friday, I decided I could give myself a break and have some fun. I opened the door to my apartment and shouted:

- Margo, we gonna party tonight

She ran from her room in only her lingerie and squeaked:

- Yay! - she threw her hands in the air.

- Chill your tits, woman, you're acting like I just asked you to go to prom with me or something. - She didn't listen and kept twerking and singing, she's not too good at it if I must say.

- We gonna paartaay! Aw! Yeah!

- O dear God, baby Jesus, - I rolled my eyes and walked to my room.

I took a long hot shower and wrapped myself in a big towel. I stepped out from my bathroom, when doors into my room burst open and Margo ran to me with a distressed expression on her face.

- Let me guess... You have nothing to wear -

- I have nothing to wear! - She and I whined at the same time, I even managed to copy her face expression. This same shit happens every time. I already got used to this. She let out a sigh of annoyance and went to her room. I was right behind her. What can I say, this is what friends are for, right?

Therefore, I opened her wardrobe and started to offer her different dresses. She was critically examining every dress I suggested and complaining about them.

- For fuck's sake, Margo, just take this one, it would be perfect. - I said irritated in an hour or so.

It was a nice short red dress with straps and an open back. Very sexy and very revealing in my humble opinion. She pursed her lips, frowned a little, and tilted her head to one side and then the other, looking skeptically at the dress I was holding.

- Oh my gosh! I will start punching you in about a minute. - I growled.

- Ok, I think this will do - she sighed and rolled her eyes at me. Sometimes I really hate her.

- Aw, thank God! Now I can go put something on as well.

I didn't bother to search for something to wear for long, I picked a nude bralette crop top, high rise skinny jeans, and took my moto jacket. My long black hair I choose to curl a little at the ends and it smoothly lay on my shoulders and my back. I put some make-up, wore my high boots, and was ready to go. I looked at myself in the mirror.

- Whoa! Nice job, - I praised myself, I was looking gooood.

I came up to our kitchen just to find out that Margo still wasn't ready - typical.

- Hey, Margo, I'm ready, hurry up - I cried out and then the doorbell rang

- Yo, Poli, can you open it, that must be the girls - Margo shouted from her room.

I opened the door slightly and it was smashed open by two screaming girls.

- Damn, baby, looking hot - This is Steffani, gorgeous blonde with legs for days and no filter on what she says. She is a huge fan of inappropriate behavior.

- Poli, let's get the party started, we brought some booze, - and this one is Kriss, a shorty with big boobs and with an eternal love for parties.

These two were Margo's friends for a long time when I came. I never was a type to find friends quickly. Actually kind of the opposite. I'm not an easygoing and open person. But Steff and Kriss didn't mind being friends with me and I like them, they are funny.

- Come on in, Margo is almost ready and we can drink something meanwhile. What's the latest gross?

I was finishing my margarita when Margo finally came out. She was wearing the dress I choose for her and really high heels. Her hair was styled and all that makeup - well, I guess I understood what took her so long to get ready.

- Yippee! Now that everybody is ready, we can finally start - Kriss exclaimed and picked her glass up - For a good evening!

- Cheers! - And we all drank.

- It never turns good for you in the morning - I joked

- Well, that's the minus I could bear with - She grinned as her eyes lit up.

- We should probably head our or Derek will be worrying, no need to dampen his spirits - Margo winked at me.

- Quit fooling around Margo, he is just a friend of mine - I said and pressed my lips together.

- Yeah, sure! - Margo winked again.

- I am serious! Don't you wink at me - I said, crossing arms across my chest.

- I didn't - She objected with a poker face.

Wink, wink again.

- Yes you did, bitch! - I yelled.

- Oh, Margo, you better stop, before Poli flies off the handle - Kriss said with a serious face.

- No, Poli, I guess you should get laid tonight because you're too moody, you have to let that out - Steff suggested with a smirk.

- Oh, just shut up all of you and let's go! - I rolled my eyes. They laughed but stood up from the couch and headed to the door.

- Don't blow the gasket, Poli! It's actually a good idea, sometimes you just need to take a break from everything and fuck a little... or a lot. - Steff explained to me with a smile.

- You are a bunch of sluts, you know it, right? - I said while holding the door open for them to leave.

A panda frat party 🤣🤣

Sorry, this chapter is short)