~4~

Carter's POV
I looked through the peephole in the door and saw...
Carter: Daniel, hi. It's 3 am what are you doing here, also how do you know where I live?
Daniel: Eben told me and you left your phone at our house.
Carter: Oh, Thanks so much.
Ariel: Who is it Lizzie?
Daniel: Lizz-
Carter: It's my middle name. (Turning to Ariel) It's Daniel.
Ariel: Invite him in.
Carter: (Turning back to Daniel) Do you want to come in?
Daniel: No, just came to bring your phone.
Carter: Okay well thanks. I guess I'll see you around,
Daniel: Okay. See ya.
I closed the door and walked to my room and I checked my phone. I saw 13 new photos, all selfies of the boys. I changed my background to one of them that looked really funny. Some times I can't help but fall in love with people.
I woke up the next morning to Ariel sitting next to me on my bed.
Ariel: Rise and shine sleepy head. Eben is waiting for you.
Carter: You are just obsessed aren't you.
Ariel: Fine go back to bed. But' don't say I didn't warn you.
Carter: Great now let me sleep.
She got up and closed the door. I had fallen back to sleep for about 10 minutes then...
Eben: Get up.
Carter: Jesus Christ! You could have slowly woken me up.
Eben: No I couldn't. You me and the boys are going to get breakfast so you need to get up.
Carter: Okay, Okay.
I forced him out of my room so I could change. Since I was in love I put on something fairly nice. I picked out a white and navy dress with lace sleeves and some ballet flats.

 I picked out a white and navy dress with lace sleeves and some ballet flats

Eben: It's just breakfast.
Carter: Brunch. It is almost 11:30 so it's brunch.
Eben: Whatever, lets go.
About 10 minutes later we pulled into a bunch place. It was pretty cute actually. The lady at the front dest led us to a room in the back with a big table. We were the first people there surprisingly. But it didn't take long before fans started coming up to me and Eben asking if we were dating. When we told them no, they started saying that we should. A few of them actually recognized me. I'm a photographer and I also do small acting jobs too. We took pictures with them and then they left. The boys showed up shortly after.
Corbyn: Hey. Sorry we're late. Traffic.
Daniel: Also, Zach got lost.
Zach: We said we weren't gonna tell them that!
Jonah: You said that. Not us.
They all sat down. I was in between Corbyn and Jack. Of corse I have to be by the 2 with girlfriends. Everyone started to have separate conversations.
Corbyn: Christina was so had that she wouldn't get to see you today.
Carter: Where is Christina?
Corbyn: She and Gabbie left 2 hours ago.
Carter: Dang. I really wanted to hang out with her.
Jack: Sorry about Gabbie yesterday by the way.
Carter: What are you sorry for?
Jack: You don't have to pretend like you don't know. She was being a jerk.
Carter: I did t say it, you did.
Jack: I told her not to do it again.
Corbyn: She better not. I'll tell Christina and she'll rip Gabbie's face off.
I had to laugh. Christina seems so cool, she also followed me on everything. I followed her back.
Daniel: You look very nice today Carter.
Carter: Thanks. It was the first thing I saw so I put it on.
Corbyn: How did you get purple hair?
Carter: Dye. How else?
Corbyn: I don't know, I'm just trying to start conversation.
Jack: Why did you get purple hair.
Carter: Well, when I was little I wanted pink hair and my parents told me that when I turned 18 I could do what ever I wanted with my hair, so when I turned 18 I dyed it purple. And when my roommate turned 18 she dyed her hair too.
Corbyn: What Color did she dye her hair?
Carter: Blue.
Jack: That's neat.
Brunch was pretty fun. Fans came we took pictures and then the left. I ordered waffles. They were pretty good.
Jonah: So Eben told us that you are related to Winona Ryder.
Carter: Oh yeah. She's my aunt.
Zach: Oh my god!
Daniel: That's awesome. Do you know the Stranger Things kids?
Carter: Yeah. They are really cool.
Corbyn: Why are you so calm about this!
Carter: I've know her my whole life. It's normal.
Zach: Good point.
Jonah: Where's Eben?
Zach: He had to go. He had a meeting with his manger.
Carter: Crap! He's my ride home.
Daniel: We could give you a ride.
Carter: Really?
Corbyn: Sure.
We finished up and paid. They boys lead me to where they parked. Turns out they didn't have enough seats. I volunteered to sit on someone's lap. No one said no. Jack drove, Zach rode shotgun, Corbyn, Jonah, and Daniel sat in the back. I laid across all here of them. My head was in Daniel's lap and my fee where in Jonah's. Daniel started playing with my hair and before I knew it, I was asleep.

Daniel's POV
Carter fell asleep while I was playing with her hair. She looked so peaceful so the boys and I just took her to our house. Corbyn carries her in bridal style and place her on the couch. I got her a blanket and we let her sleep. The boys and I went outside to hang out. Jack started skateboarding the minute we got out there. Corbyn was plucking away at his guitar.
Daniel: She looks so peaceful.
Jonah: You are totally in love with her dude.
Corbyn p: There's no point in denying it. We know you like her.
Daniel: Fine. Maybe a little.