~27~

Carter's POV
(3 days later)
I woke up and didn't remember a thing from last night...
Carter: (Thinking) Holy sh*t what happened last night? Wait... this isn't my shirt. Oh god!
I lifted up the covers and shoved them back down.
Carter: (thinking) Thank god. I still have my underwear on.
Jonah: Good morning babe.
Carter: Eh.
Jonah: So what do you remember from last night?
Carter: Zipo.
Jonah: That's what I thought.
Carter: Was it bad?
Jonah: Well...

Jonah's POV
(Last night)
I decided that we should have a little party, just the two of us. I set up some stuff outside while she was in the shower. I slipped a little bit of vodka in the Kool-aid I made. I can promise that it wasn't a lot. Just enough to get us a bit tipsy but not black out drunk. When she came out she looked super happy.
Carter: You did this for me?
Jonah: Both of us.
Carter: This is amazing. You made Kool-aid!?!
Jonah: Yeah. What some?
Carter: Hell yeah.
I handed her a cup and she chugged it.
Carter: Damn this is good.
She quickly downed another 3 cups of it. Oh god. After about 5 more glasses of it she had drunken the entire thing and she added a lot of vodka to it. I don't even know how she got some. Needless to say, she was pretty drunk, I was a tad tipsy but not much. I had music playing and she got up on the table and started dancing. I couldn't stop laughing at her. It was really hot for some reason and she was sweating.
Carter: It's hot out here.
She pulled off her shorts and shirt. I'm not gonna lie, she looked hella hot until...
Carter: Woah! Woah! Ah!
She fell off the table and passed out. I carried her in, put her back into her clothes, and layed her down o our bed. She fluttered her eyes open and didn't look to good. I rushed her to the bathroom and she puked. I held her hair back and after a few minutes, she fell asleep. I took off her puke covered clothes and threw them into the tub. I carried her to bed and grabbed a wet rag and cleaned her face off. I found my most comfortable shirt and put it on her. I crawled in next to her, kissed her forehead and tucked her in.

Carter's POV
Jonah: ... Then I ent to bed on the couch.
Carter: Oh god. I'm so sorry. I have never been able to handle alcohol very well.
Jonah: That's the past. How hung over are you?
Carter: Very.
Jonah: I guess we can watch TV then.
And that's what we did.

(1 day later)
It's my last day with Jonah and we have an hour long drive back to his house because I'm making Corbyn watch the Royal Wedding with me. And it starts at 2 so we have to haul ass. Jonah and I aren't leaving until 9 though. I woke up early to see the sunrise. I sat down outside with some tea. It was beautiful. Jonah came out and watched it with me. We played on the beach all day and it was fun. We left about 30 minutes later than planned because we lost track of time and we had a dance party. We had been on the road for about 15 minutes and I was getting hungry.
Carter: Can we go to Chic-fil-a? Pleeeeeeease!
Jonah: Why not.
He parked and we hadn't even made it to the door before a group of girls came over to us and started freaking out. The took pictures with both of us. They decided that they were gonna leave us alone but before walking away one of them said...
Girl 1: I'm so happy you found a girlfriend Jonah! All the limelights are so proud.
Carter: I'm not his gir-
He smashed his lips against mine and cut me off. I of course kissed him back. The girls squealed and then left. We had to run inside and get our food because they were gonna close. We left and ate in the car. He got back in the road but turned a different way then they way home.
Carter: Umm. Jonah?
Jonah: Yeah?
Carter: Your house is the other way.
Jonah: K want to do one last thing. He drove into this field like thing and parked he looked at me, reached across and unbuckled my seatbelt. I got what he was hinting at so I crawled onto his lap and we made out for a good 10 minutes. Nothing else happened I promise. After that we regained ourselves and he got back en rute to his house. I closed my eyes because I had a long time ahead of me and I missed telling him goodbye. Three boys down, two to go. Next up, Corbyn.